Sincere lack of Long Term Games.

Kach1ger

Neutrino
Nebulae
THIS IS AN OPINION

I've noticed a really large trend in games that are good or bad,that get played for about 6 months or less then die down in recent years.
Some Examples would include:
Call Of Duty Blackout

Red Dead Redemption-A game released by the same company that made one of the most popular titles Gta 5
has completely died down tho even when the hype was great,sure its not a good multiplayer game because of its grind and P2W but,GTA 5 is the same yet it still has players.

Far Cry 5
Sea Of Thieves
The Crew 2

Im sure you can think of many more,i tried to name recent ones and multiplayer ones.How much of these games are still played.How much players are in The Crew 2?Red Dead Redemption is not dead but...theres not many players.Call Of Duty blackout still has a fairbit on console i'd say but we all know that won't last a year or 2.

While games back in the day wether good or bad were big and are still played.

R6 siege being one of the most played steam games despite being released on the december of 2015.

Call of duty modern warfare 2 being released on the November in 2009 Still clinging on with players,you are able to find a match.

Counterstrike-August 2012 and Team Fortress 2-October 2007 being one of the most played steam games and being very alive.

Gta 5 my favourite example.Being released on the September of 2013.The games Quality has decreased,the game has gotten worse and worse over the years which most players who have played GTA 5 before all the new stuff came in would agree with.The game still is very strong.

My point is games die down more quickly,the games that youd get on everyday and grind or have fun on are dissapearing.More and more games are those ones that you hop on play a little bit and hop off for around 6 months or so until you completely stop playng it wether its good or bad.Not all newer games die quickly but alot do.

But again..just something ive noticed and my opinion im sure theres examples of sucessful newer games.

Give me your opinion,do you disagree,agree,have you noticed something?

Reactions: List

Deleted member 28

What a pathetic string of words
Nebulae
The sad truth is that games these days aren’t made the same they used to be. They’re mass produced for like 40 hours max of entertainment and then they get boring. I could play BF4 for days on end but I could never get into BFV

I would personally suggest playing Total War games if you want something that’ll keep you entertained for a very long time. Warhammer 2 is an excellent entry to the series and is highly underrated as a whole. For years I’d been putting it off since I’ve only played FPS’s but I seriously enjoyed it and am now loving Three Kingdoms

Reactions: List

Deleted member 28

What a pathetic string of words
Nebulae
I sincerly thought apex legends would have lasted a lot longer then it did. They ruined it with the season pass
It was definitely fun, but in the end all it really was was just another FPS Battle Royale. Everyone jumped on the “Fortnite killer!!!!” bandwagon until they realized it truly was a mediocre game

Kach1ger

Neutrino
Nebulae
I sincerly thought apex legends would have lasted a lot longer then it did. They ruined it with the season pass

Personally im not much of a battle royale player.I think Pubg is too competitive,i don't like fortnite or apex,i just don't like those types of games.But some people do and thats fine.I thought it would last longer aswell with all the hype.