Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
never used the application before.

is it complicated?

Yes it is.

You play from their website.

Not the answer he's looking for.

There's like 200 commands you need to remember, and tonnes of stats, skills, etc. Quitting the game makes your character fall asleep on the spot, and anyone can come rape, loot or kill you.

Good luck.

Shadow Flex

Nucleus
Nebulae
Yes it is.

There's like 200 commands you need to remember, and tonnes of stats, skills, etc. Quitting the game makes your character fall asleep on the spot, and anyone can come rape, loot or kill you.

Good luck.
Though there are 200 commands, you're not really making it easy for him.

There's only a handful you need to know to RP.

Just type @newbie and start reading. Or you can do @tutorial for a few introductory lessons.

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
Yes it is.

Good luck.
btw quick questions since sTaff won't answer
guessing if it says a "door is closed, you'd have to open it first," it means the doors locked? or is there a command.

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
if you dont know something just type "help (whatever you need to know)" and you will get a guide for almost anything you can think of

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
if you dont know something just type "help (whatever you need to know)" and you will get a guide for almost anything you can think of
this is all it says for (closed?) doors
Note: A given direction, referred to in the game as an 'exit' may be of several types. The default exit is one in which you can freely pass. Sindome also has gates, fences, doors that lock by a variety of means, doors that sense your presence, doors that require certain keys, one-way doors and even airlocks. Common things you can do to a door: Inspect it. Examine it. Knock on it. Attempt to bash it down. Look at/through it (some doors have windows or are made of glass.) Enter commands on it's keypad. Verify your eye/palm on a biometric reader. Etc, Etc, Etc
no commands dood

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
The door leading up seems to be closed. You would have to open it first.
ex door?
look door?
also where even are you?
like i wouldnt just go into a locked door getting pked isnt nice you know

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
ex door?
look door?
also where even are you?
like i wouldnt just go into a locked door getting pked isnt nice you know
doesnt' let me examine or look at the door
sewers
idk how I managed to get here

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
died murdering the old owner of a sex shop before coincidentally getting beat down by some random guy with a baseball bat who happened to walk in.
rest in pepperoni
nearly took 10k lol

edit: this is really edgy wtf
You stand in a black void...no shapes or dimensions whatsoever. A blinding white tunnel of light is before you, its warmth beckoning you to come towards it. Whispers from the familiar voices of loved ones encourage you to join them in the light. The promises of hope and comfort, in that warm glow before you, is nearly too much to deny. [OOC: type "go light" to go to heaven or you can wait and maybe someone will take ur corpse and get it cloned :grinning: ]

edit 2: the black man tyrone curse on hl2rp is still a thing
naked black man named tyrone tried to mug me so I initiated on him, knocked him out then a passerby started attacking me AS WELL and I died.
rip only alive for 10 minutes

edit 3: ay I got cloned

Last edited:
Reactions: List

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
Anyone up for creating a gang?
pls
playing solo is pretty rip for doing anything slightly risky
I feel like it'd be more fun playing with others
i'm dying out here
e: necrobump but I'm TERRA now ye boiiiiiiiiiiiii

Last edited:

Raijiin

Electron
Nebulae
Im having an absolute blast with this game, its learning curve is great.
Also dont worry about the big gangs, they're harmless if you dont provoke them

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
Im having an absolute blast with this game, its learning curve is great.
Also dont worry about the big gangs, they're harmless if you dont provoke them
kinda lost my interest its kinda hard to find RP and the bots REALLY throw me off.
plus there is only like 2 active TERRA members to roleplay with and they are never on when I'm on duty.

Raijiin

Electron
Nebulae
kinda lost my interest its kinda hard to find RP and the bots REALLY throw me off.
plus there is only like 2 active TERRA members to roleplay with and they are never on when I'm on duty.

Its p.fun for me to be honest, dont limit yourself to only RP'ing with TERRA's, and besides, doing corrupt shit can be really fun, if possible

Reactions: List

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
Its p.fun for me to be honest, dont limit yourself to only RP'ing with TERRA's, and besides, doing corrupt shit can be really fun, if possible
idk I wish I had more information on terra honestly I'm too used to OOC faction guides and the faction is too inactive IC to obtain any info.

lemon

Sells cheap beer
Nebulae
It's an american gamemode afaik, that would explain why is it so inactive