Suggestion /small/ amount of storage on bikes

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I'm a big fan of the new storage update to cars, giving them respective slots based on how big the trunk would physically be able to hold. However I feel that removing storage completely from bikes is a little annoying, given that some should have storage capabilities.

My suggestion:
Add a 1 slotter for the glovebox, mostly to be used to pass things to passenger, physically you'd be able to just reach back and toss them whatever you're holding, now it requiring you both to get off the bike to pass a couple of joints or whatever. (Could be a pouch attached to the front of the handlebars)
Add a 1-2 slotter for the trunk, supposed to be used as the main bulk of whatever menial storage compartment a bike can hold. (Could be a compartment under the driver's seat)
Previously it was a 2 slotter for both glovebox and trunk, for a combined 4 slotter. I would be happy to compromise, if you're able, to make it a total of 2 slots, 1 for glovie and 1 for trunk? Or even just the trunk, would be marvellous.

I looked at the specifications of some of the bikes the Sanchez might be based on, some of which do have the capability for very small storage under the rider's seat.
Honda

Would it be alright, just as the bare minimum to be able to slot away a couple items? It used to be a 2 slotter, frankly I think it's fine if you keep it as trunk-only, but I would be willing to compromise for just a 1 slotter, or anything in that regard just for some quality of life, even better if we get a 1 slot for the glovebox and a 1/2 slot for the trunk.

I'm just sad my baby got its compartments nerfed to where I can't even put away a couple of bandages or first aid kits, or pass things to my passenger. Previously the storage capabilities were already pretty shitty, I feel it would be reasonable to bring back some of its power but not necessarily to its full extent.

It would be rounded in reality, within the setting and reason, and have their description be an accurate representation of their physical appearance and attributes.

3Qn7ZFb.png

Thankyou!!

Last edited:
Reactions: List