Fixed Smooth roleplay depression blues with toasty

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
lmao bro i love being so sad and depressed when i type /mes and get my ass rimmed by people who want stuff off me LOL
That's because you're an insecure little faggot who rages at the thought of being cucked because you know your beta and have a likely chance to be cuckhold.

You wouldn't kill anyone, you would get laughed by the guy and go home and cry, contemplate suicide but not bring yourself to doing it because of your innate cowardice.
LesterCrest-GTA5.png

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
That's because you're an insecure little faggot who rages at the thought of being cucked because you know your beta and have a likely chance to be cuckhold.

You wouldn't kill anyone, you would get laughed by the guy and go home and cry, contemplate suicide but not bring yourself to doing it because of your innate cowardice.
LesterCrest-GTA5.png
you own a pony tail

Kirshbia

Music Junkie
Nebulae
YEAH HOPEFULLY INTO A FUCKING WALL BECAUSE EXISTENCE IS SO MEANINGLESS HAHA, GUYS IS MY SATIRE FUNNY YET?

You're still doing it wrong, dude. You have failed this topic.

:( York.

York

Electron
Nebulae
You're still doing it wrong, dude. You have failed this topic.

:( York.

not sure if you're picking up what i'm putting down but what i'm doing his like @lil fandango and @char i'm having a go at people who either joke about or genuinely believe that roleplay is something that only socially retarded chronically depressed introvert beta types can enjoy, i take issue with this in that for me i just got into it young and have always viewed it as a hobby/timewaster like video games in general. wouldn't tell anyone in my relatively large circle of real life friends about how much i fucking love roleplay but it's not like i'm ashamed of something that to me has always been pretty fun and been a source of exposure to people who are actually really funny and creative and interesting

Reactions: List

Kirshbia

Music Junkie
Nebulae
not sure if you're picking up what i'm putting down but what i'm doing his like @lil fandango and @char i'm having a go at people who either joke about or genuinely believe that roleplay is something that only socially retarded chronically depressed introvert beta types can enjoy, i take issue with this in that for me i just got into it young and have always viewed it as a hobby/timewaster like video games in general. wouldn't tell anyone in my relatively large circle of real life friends about how much i fucking love roleplay but it's not like i'm ashamed of something that to me has always been pretty fun and been a source of exposure to people who are actually really funny and creative and interesting

It was more of an you're trying too hard kind of thing. Though, what the shit. I am glad you got into it young, I did too when I moved out to the country side.

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
thanks