Sneakers thread

Astr0

gamers rise up
Nebulae
I just got my first set of Air Jordan's, and I'm bored so I made this thread. I'm slowly getting addicted to the sneaker game.
Is it a bad thing though?

RdfAS4p.jpg

Reactions: List

Red Dress

Proton
Nebulae
Did you know that the construction and industrial company CATAPILLER makes footwear? Not just boots (though they are top of the line steel toe boots), but streetwear shoes as well! I have the CODE Hex Hi's and they are pretty dope!
CATU-P724085-052819-S20-032

Reactions: List

Astr0

gamers rise up
Nebulae
Did you know that the construction and industrial company CATAPILLER makes footwear? Not just boots (though they are top of the line steel toe boots), but streetwear shoes as well! I have the CODE Hex Hi's and they are pretty dope!
CATU-P724085-052819-S20-032
I actually had work shoes of theirs believe it or not, they make really good shoes too. I didn't know they make streetwear tho, they look really sick even though that color is definitely for a specific outfit

Red Dress

Proton
Nebulae
I actually had work shoes of theirs believe it or not, they make really good shoes too. I didn't know they make streetwear tho, they look really sick even though that color is definitely for a specific outfit

Their boots and work shoes are dope. There's a reason why they're one of the leading tradesman companies - good reliable products.

How's your AJs feeling?

Astr0

gamers rise up
Nebulae
Their boots and work shoes are dope. There's a reason why they're one of the leading tradesman companies - good reliable products.

How's your AJs feeling?
Already went out with them like 3 times now, super comfortable and except me needing to deep clean them with wet wipes after every time I went out with them they're really great.

Red Dress

Proton
Nebulae
Already went out with them like 3 times now, super comfortable and except me needing to deep clean them with wet wipes after every time I went out with them they're really great.

You should try to get into shoe shining. I knew a friend that worked with me who was a shoehead and he loved shoe shining. His boots were always blindingly immaculate. He tried teaching me the basics, but I personally never really picked it up. Though, it's relaxing as hell and really prolongs the life of your kicks.