-snip-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
you really shouldn't be posting about your issues here

nobody here is enough of a psychologist to help you with personal problems and I would advice that you talk to friends/family about your problems instead of people who do not know you on a personal level

Reactions: List

Warwick

Mum Looks Like Tracy Beaker
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
This probably isn't the best place to go to but I don't know where else I can really go to talk about this. My life is just utter shit at the moment and I don't know what to do anymore. My girlfriend broke up with me last sunday and I've already been depressed before then but now it's like a fucking cataclysm or whatever of shit and I just want to give up. I guess this is just sort of to vent and just sort of a way to maybe get help, I don't know. This is just on a whim and I'll probably regret posting this later lmao.
just checked your age: '17'

as a 21 year old man that's gone through many a break-up

you will get over it

contained postal dude

returned, for real this time
Nebulae
If I could talk to my friends and family about this I wouldn't be posting here, I just want to talk about it to someone at least, because I'm sure other people here understand or have gone through something like this.

Spine

All toasters toast toast.
Nebulae
7lYaoCpE.jpg

This will help you
For real
you really shouldn't be posting about your issues here

nobody here is enough of a psychologist to help you with personal problems and I would advice that you talk to friends/family about your problems instead of people who do not know you on a personal level

Warwick

Mum Looks Like Tracy Beaker
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Yeah. I should just delete this, it was stupid to post it in the first place.
You probably should. Surround yourself with friends, don't break your routine, go through life as normal. You'll forget soon enough.

D

Deleted member 930

Evil is right you should talk with someone in your close vicinity instead asking us for help and advise because not many of us can offer such much. But you should always keep your chin up and stay optimistic.

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Yaldi hormones swear to fuck you'll be relatively sound in a few months
[doublepost=1509161990][/doublepost]Birds are a fuckin pain sometimes but you'll pull through ya cunt

Status
Not open for further replies.