-snip

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
I don't know how to describe it. /EVERYONES/ head is moving up and down, right and left. I don't know how to stop it. It's a common issue for me.
The issue is happening to a lot of people on the server, I don't know the permenant fix of it, which I hope other people can provide. But for now, use Record 1 in console, then type stop.

If anyone knows the perm fix for it
please do tell

Reactions: List

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
IIRC there is no permanent fix for it, nor do I have any idea why it happens.

The brilliance of clockwork.

Reactions: List

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae
They're all hyped for TORIDE

But what everyone else said; No idea

pandowaty

panda
Nebulae
from what I've noticed it happens after I minimalize the game and then come back to it. sometimes even these characters disappear and you can see their weapons on the ground, nothing more. Simply use record 1 then stop as the Surrator said.

Hamilton

Proton
Nebulae
@Mateozz
Have you downloaded the CS Source content from http://kajar9.wixsite.com/cscheater2/downloads ? If yes then just remove it, the newest versions of CS Source content packs of this and some other websites comes together with animations which messes up clockwork. You should download older versions of CS Source contents, which don't come with animations, but just materials. (I had many animation issues due that and I took a century to figure it out)

2nd point is disable all your addons (This include manually installed ones at your addons folder), unsubscribe and subscribe to Nebulous content (Do this while on main menu) and let just the content addons activated.