-snip-

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
9c43515e2a.png

That "I'm Sorry" visa is about to expire!

Tbh, glad you manned up.

Reactions: List

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
You know you've hit a low point when you start looking to Hitler for life advice.

5d75e5d0a7.png

An apology thread isn't going to fix our issue, so we can deal with it privately on steam and post the logs on a thread or talk about it through the status page if you want, but it needs to be effectively communicated. I don't want to have problems with people, and while I won't merely agree with you entirely, I know we can find compromise. Also, in no way was I trying to be sexist in my argument, I should've done a better job disciplining myself and holding back.

I don't hold grudges. I think you're a funny dude but you need to drop this intellectual act you have going.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
you need to drop this intellectual act you have going.

Shit, I forgot to bring my BBQ out, I didn't know we were having a roast.

Black Rain (1989)

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Chardust
Nebulae
just stop being some kind of pseudo-intellectual edgelord, both icly with your generic self inserts, and oocly with your comments comparing yourself to hitler in an attempt to seem like you're some smart book man but in turn make you out to look like the biggest meme

and i think you'll be alright

:):ok:

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
"I believe today that my conduct is in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator."

Votra, 2016, talking about Blackquill