-snip-

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
First, make sure you are famous over 1000 neb and good ts3 memes and soundboards then make sure the font is high so it looks like you typed alot and then wait for your friends to get denied for short applications (2500 words) and your's getting accepted (1000 words!) But if you donated you can lower it to under 50!
what

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
I just filled in the questions and hope for the best.

It's about all you can do besides pull up chats with head cops and then close them immediately to avoid being a nuisance because you're too afraid to ask a question in fear of being denied or it.

Reactions: List

Rengar

Atom
Nebulae
make sure you are famous over 1000 neb

TFW you are famous

7ZrYmdS.jpg

Sulaco

Proton
Nebulae
First, make sure you are famous over 1000 neb and good ts3 memes and soundboards then make sure the font is high so it looks like you typed alot and then wait for your friends to get denied for short applications (2500 words) and your's getting accepted (1000 words!) But if you donated you can lower it to under 50!
To be honest, it doesn't matter if your application is long or not. If you create a long ass application with just bullshit in it, you will most likely get denied. If you post a brief application, you will get accepted for sure. Applications are there to see if you know enough about the faction not to see how long can you write or how famous you are in the community.

Zomba

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
To be honest, it doesn't matter if your application is long or not. If you create a long ass application with just bullshit in it, you will most likely get denied. If you post a brief application, you will get accepted for sure. Applications are there to see if you know enough about the faction not to see how long can you write or how famous you are in the community.
You know nothing

*honk honk*

transcended p doggo
Nebulae
> when ur dead wrong

Reactions: List

Gungeoneer

Your neighbourly friendly guy.
Nebulae
ah thats why you rate my app disagree

Raah

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
ALsO MAKE SURE UR STAFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zomba

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
ah thats why you rate my app disagree
No i actually looked trought it and didnt find it good as the others. But i found some apps that said please explain this better and on other apps people who got more neb had less words on the scenrario and did not explain it, the reviewer didnt even mention it.