-snip-

DenZ

the silent moderator guy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
That's quite an interesting variety of screenshots, looks like you've kept yourself busy :grinning:

Anywho, welcome to Nebulous! (edit: or welcome back?) If you need anything at all, just hit me up with a forum PM.

Reactions: List

external

Nucleus
Nebulae
8A288BAB75652F189475941BF510CC0D3D7B0099
one of my favourite times on the entire server, you grab any more screenshots of it?

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Some gears are faulty in our community.
Better call the Social Engineer back from retirement.

REDACTED

Proton
Nebulae
@Votra
That Black Mesa server you were on, was it the old one that closed down 1-2 years ago or recent?
I used to go on it if it were the very old one.

if you know what one I'm talking about then please point out the owners name, I forgot it :C

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
@Votra
That Black Mesa server you were on, was it the old one that closed down 1-2 years ago or recent?
I used to go on it if it were the very old one.

if you know what one I'm talking about then please point out the owners name, I forgot it :C
It was the third revival of HeartBit's BMRP ran by blt950. First two were clockwork, third one was NS.

The community I came from funnily enough, great people. Shame it didn't last. BMRP always had issues with keeping people interested.

REDACTED

Proton
Nebulae
It was the third revival of HeartBit's BMRP ran by blt950.

The community I came from funnily enough, great people. Shame it didn't last. BMRP always had issues with keeping people interested.
Yes, that's it!
I used to talk to blt950 quite a bit back when the server was up, he was quite the guy.

I donated and got some decent whitelists, but Security was the best out of them all.
Shame it didn't last long as you've already mentioned.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Yes, that's it!
I used to talk to blt950 quite a bit back when the server was up, he was quite the guy.

I donated and got some decent whitelists, but Security was the best out of them all.
Shame it didn't last long as you've already mentioned.
I actually ran the Security faction towards the end of the 2014 era of HB BMRP, I semi-did it again later on in the 2015 era too I believe. I was even operator for a time, which was good experience since I moved onto being LP staff a few months later. It really helped me learn everything ahead of time.

That community basically taught me what I needed to get this far, and it's pretty amazing in retrospect.

REDACTED

Proton
Nebulae
I actually ran the Security faction towards the end of the 2014 era of HB BMRP, I semi-did it again later on in the 2015 era too I believe. I was even operator for a time, which was good experience since I moved onto being LP staff a few months later. It really helped me learn everything ahead of time.

That community basically taught me what I needed to get this far, and it's pretty amazing in retrospect.
I was around during 2014 when it closed, I was probably on the server with you during the time if I'm not mistaken.

I believe that's what got me more interested in Roleplay as well.

REDACTED

Proton
Nebulae
I met some of the folks here on there too

@Trains and @axid are the main too I remember.
Oh, nice.

I believe pretty much anyone I met went on to do better things aside from occasionally playing Garry's mod every now and then, I don't know what blt950 is doing tho.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Oh, nice.

I believe pretty much anyone I met went on to do better things aside from occasionally playing Garry's mod every now and then, I don't know what blt950 is doing tho.
Uni I believe. Guy was a good coder.

BMRP, I still miss it sometimes.. I remember having some good times there with @Gino :3
I still remember that rocket event.
Holy shit I remember that, @kake and I were the guys helping run the thing.

D

Deleted member 1048

Uni I believe. Guy was a good coder.

Holy shit I remember that, @kake and I were the guys helping run the thing.

It was one of the biggest events I think, I also remember at some point the facility started collapsing due to an earthquake or something.
[doublepost=1477616314][/doublepost]I honestly didn't know so many members of Heartbit ended up here... This makes my day!

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
I still remember that rocket event
@FurryPumpkin Oh yeah! Yeah that was a good one.
What was the one when something happened and they said over the PA system "absolutely nothing is going on, please carry on." And someone from the HECU came in and started talking to me.
Might've been the rocket or something else...
Sorry quotes are broken for me atm