Snowls Reboot/Apology

D

Deleted member 22

Is it time again for another attitude reform?

tumblr_n26039VliX1r3nnfeo1_500.gif

yes

Seriously though, you have read the title right. After a bit of soul searching, multiple talks about getting back into being serious with @diebrox, @Blackquill, and @Poopship McGee , and a bit of encouragement from @rang (who helped me come to realize I could reform) I've decided to do just as the title suggests and make a big reform on my behaviour. It feels weird looking at where I am now, and where I was when I started out. I went through a lot of weird stages when I started roleplaying. First I knew nothing. Then I became an ultra serious easily ticked off staff member, then I took a tumble into meme city, then I got washed up. I've made this statement before, when I've said it I've meant it, I am going to just start fresh, I was given a great chance to start fresh when this community came up out of the ashes of Lemonpunch, sadly I took said reset for granted. At this moment I'd like to say sorry to all the staff members I've pissed off with my memes, along with an apology to those who I have left a very bad impression on for a bundle of reasons that could probably make up a whole forum section. I'm hoping all of you as a community will accept me back into your folds as a serious roleplayer. As I type this now, I have already started acting fully serious, in no way should I be awarded for acting serious, because it is something I am supposed to be doing anyhow.

Again just want to mention how glad I am to be part of Nebulous and how happy I am to not be banned at this point. I wont let you down, as of today I am making that return back to the serious roleplay Snowl. Can't wait to roleplay with you some time friends.

4436860-handsome-guy-gesturing-double-thumbs-up.jpg

(To anyone who thinks this is the ultimate meta meme, this isn't. I'm actually being FULLY serious here)

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae

New-Leaf-Psychotherapy-960x320.jpg

It's true. After Snowl/Clean Dean/Mulder's downwards spiral into hilarity and memery has brightened the days of the likes of @Oxy[Morons], myself and plenty others who have fucking lost their shit laughing at his dank-ass memes, he has realize the consequences of his actions of living life like a meme. He did it truly better than almost anyone else, but it has it's price of never becoming an NCO, being considered a joke and a unserious player. He has finally seen the light and been given encouragement to change his actions and his ways of moving on with roleplay.

He's a completely competent person who, like myself, has forgotten who he was and let himself get dragged down for the sake of having a laugh. While he has enjoyed entertaining others at the expense of his own reputation and advancement, he has realized that it's preventing him from being in positions he used to enjoy ages ago. I, like many others, have seen both sides of his good-willed nature and at times it can have a negative effect, causing frustration and annoyance, but to others, a good cheap laugh.

And for now, we will watch the present and future to see if he will truly change. What an adventure, what an exciting journey to follow him along with in his endeavors. Who knows what direction he will lead his character to on this long road he must travel with pals at times, but mostly alone, as it's his destiny he must take control of. Where the road will lead, nobody knows, perhaps with medals and accolades — or potentially positions as a non-commissioned officer within the server, or perhaps even a return to HL2RP. Regardless of where it leads, God Bless you Mulder! God Bless your beautiful body and soul! You're breaking free from your past and pushing into the future.
keep-calm-and-turn-over-a-new-leaf.png

New leaf granted.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Sweet reboot.

So large I didn't even have time to read it.