So Fornite died

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Updated map that still retains some old POIs
Battle pass doesn't only rely on challenges to level up, it's now xp based and you earn xp for basically playing the game in addition to xp from challenges
New gameplay mechanics (you can yeet downed players into the storm goty 2019)
Everything generally looks nicer, some visuals were tweaked and UI elements made a bit flashier

They've outdone themselves so far I think, especially with them literally dropping the game for 2 days lol

So is this just a new game? And did they reset everyone skins or do they keep the skins they had.

Also yeah it looks much nicer, so I'm sure the people who play it will definetelly enjoy it!

lucid

aussie battler
Nebulae

Battle pass doesn't only rely on challenges to level up, it's now xp based and you earn xp for basically playing the game in addition to xp from challenges
Everything generally looks nicer, some visuals were tweaked and UI elements made a bit flashier

They've outdone themselves so far I think, especially with them literally dropping the game for 2 days lol

Fortnite best BR on the market

Apex is plagued by cheaters, won solely through clicking on heads and has fuck all content updates

Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Honestly nobody here can say they wouldn't have dreamed for a huge community their own age when they were as old as a lot of the Fortnite players are now.

I get its cool to rag on it for being such a mainstream game but let kids like what they like, not like they're hurting anyone.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Honestly nobody here can say they wouldn't have dreamed for a huge community their own age when they were as old as a lot of the Fortnite players are now.

I get its cool to rag on it for being such a mainstream game but let kids like what they like, not like they're hurting anyone.
to be fair im glad theyre getting contained there

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Oh yeah for sure, but man I'd have fucking killed to have the sort of access to an online community/shared interest the way kids playing Fortnite do back when I was still playing my PS1/PS2/Xbox games alone or with my family.

`impulse

Head Staff
Nebulae
So is this just a new game? And did they reset everyone skins or do they keep the skins they had.

Also yeah it looks much nicer, so I'm sure the people who play it will definetelly enjoy it!
Nah they just overhauled a bunch of stuff, old cosmetics and such should still be there
if fortnite 1 is so good where is fortnite 2?

Lol you guys need to relax

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Lol you guys need to relax
Sorry I don't personally enjoy your favorite game ´impulse, but that post was made in a perfectly relaxed state of mind. It simply stated that I (The creator of the post) am glad that the younger gamer population is gathered in a game, which clearly caters to them artistically and gameplay wise.

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f4d767555642e706e67

Fair enough you don't like it but like most of it's hatred seems to come from a sorta bandwagon effect dealo. Like I don't play it but whatever it isn't a bad game.

`impulse

Head Staff
Nebulae
Sorry I don't personally enjoy your favorite game ´impulse, but that post was made in a perfectly relaxed state of mind. It simply stated that I (The creator of the post) am glad that the younger gamer population is gathered in a game, which clearly caters to them artistically and gameplay wise.
Ah yes how exquisite surely you are the more cultured individual

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
seems fun

just add just cause grappling hooks and you've got a game

Godot

Electron
Nebulae
I downloaded the game again and honestly the introduction to Chapter 2 is really good. When you first launch it, It drops you right off in a game with the default skin, on a completely new map with returning locations. I'm actually considering getting the battle pass lmao

Bronn

Atom
Nebulae

i think you forgot something

latest

Codfather

Shit fuck
Nebulae
Fortnite is fucking epic, literally people hate on it because of the demographic.

there's nothing wrong with the game, it's one of the most skilful games I've ever played.

just look at this maniac, there's no skill level, it's an uncapped skill ceiling.

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Fortnite is fucking epic, literally people hate on it because of the demographic.

there's nothing wrong with the game, it's one of the most skilful games I've ever played.

just look at this maniac, there's no skill level, it's an uncapped skill ceiling.

and then someone shoots the bottom out and you die

i dont get the point of these forts
if you destroy the 1 wall at the bottom the whole thing is destroyed

Codfather

Shit fuck
Nebulae
and then someone shoots the bottom out and you die

i dont get the point of these forts
if you destroy the 1 wall at the bottom the whole thing is destroyed
then people should do that and stop complaining about people building.

these fights may not happen within the core br aspect of the game but they do in the creative where you show off your mechanical skill.

I personally don't partake in that sort of shit but I play competitively, and I can still tell you, having those skills mechanically is very important in the battle royale mode.

this is probably better acquainted for the idea of fortnite people have

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
then people should do that and stop complaining about people building.

these fights may not happen within the core br aspect of the game but they do in the creative where you show off your mechanical skill.

I personally don't partake in that sort of shit but I play competitively, and I can still tell you, having those skills mechanically is very important in the battle royale mode.

this is probably better acquainted for the idea of fortnite people have

yeah for real you can build the wankiest tower possible

but destroying the segment thats attached to the ground instantly destroys the entire tower
under no circumstance should you try to climb someone else's tower, just let them die to fall damage

Codfather

Shit fuck
Nebulae
yeah for real you can build the wankiest tower possible

but destroying the segment thats attached to the ground instantly destroys the entire tower
under no circumstance should you try to climb someone else's tower, just let them die to fall damage
it very much depends how high they are, gaining height can be very advantageous if in the right situation