So I found a stick in M&B

Pankek

Quark
Nebulae
So I was just playing and enjoying M&B singleplayer, travelling around Calradia and I go to a city (don't remember which) and go to the arms merchant, and I find this wooden stick at the bottom of the shop with 200b damage. I have no idea how this is possible, I don't have any mods enabled or something like that.

It also reminds me of Blackjack from Thief titles, a melee weapon used to knock people out with 1 hit.

3D1B5AF356E42127B5C2560A95E08CB4EE7B9C0F

Reactions: List

Bada$$

Electron
Nebulae
Go and absolutly kick the shit out of some mailed Praven knights with that stick, then once you have done that, name it for the glory that it brings

Pankek

Quark
Nebulae
Ok good sir @Vasey105 explained it was the neoGK mod that I had installed like a year ago for some multiplayer server. The mod also fucks up many other things of the singleplayer campaign.

I have to restart my ~200 (ingame)day game :(

Can anyone recommend any good campaign mods?

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
Ok good sir @Vasey105 explained it was the neoGK mod that I had installed like a year ago for some multiplayer server. The mod also fucks up many other things of the singleplayer campaign.

I have to restart my ~200 (ingame)day game :(

Can anyone recommend any good campaign mods?
Floris is lit as fuck

D

Deleted member 243

So I was just playing and enjoying M&B singleplayer, travelling around Calradia and I go to a city (don't remember which) and go to the arms merchant, and I find this wooden stick at the bottom of the shop with 200b damage. I have no idea how this is possible, I don't have any mods enabled or something like that.

It also reminds me of Blackjack from Thief titles, a melee weapon used to knock people out with 1 hit.

3D1B5AF356E42127B5C2560A95E08CB4EE7B9C0F
you have tyrion as your profile image

but you don't play clash of kings

smh

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Recently did a 200 day run on ACOK.

Ended up with a few hundred Reach Crossbowmen and some Vale Knights.

Being in some dude's army is pretty OP once you desert it with full knight equipment.