So I got some major graphic problems with star wars battlefront 2

Valtorix

Self-Identified S.T.A.L.K.E.R
Nebulae
While it's downloading, what do you think about a secondary solution? (Just get a new graphics card and get someone with the tech know how to put it in)

You can't go wrong with putting in a new graphics card, you literally just have to place it and secure it carefully into the slot and make sure its mounted properly. Plug and play.

steve maxwell

Proton
Nebulae
You can't go wrong with putting in a new graphics card, you literally just have to place it and secure it carefully into the slot and make sure its mounted properly. Plug and play.
my computer isn't one of those that you can take apart and customise, if that matters any?

Nova_

Electron
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
So you can't remove the side of the PC and look inside it?

Nova_

Electron
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Can you take a picture, or find out what the brand or pc case is

steve maxwell

Proton
Nebulae
Can you take a picture, or find out what the brand or pc case is
Can't seem to find any branding, and I don't wish to post a picture of my PC online, but I can describe it for you:

There are 2 handle like objects on the computer, one is on the top, the other is supporting my computer, keeping the main body of it off the ground. The front of the computer has a grating, with small circular holes as ventilation. The front is also where you put in any DVDs or whatever you want to put in. there is also an insignia of a pair of wings around the bottom center of the front of the computer.

The Right side of the PC is where you plug stuff into,(Headphones, USBs and Dongles, more on the last one later.), and is also where the on/off button is found. There is nothing of note on the left side however, aside from some more ventilation.

The computer doesn't come with a Wireless internet connection, having you plug a dongle into one of the USB ports in order to have a connection.

The back is where all the plugs and audio jacks are located.
[doublepost=1486047815][/doublepost]
Can't seem to find any branding, and I don't wish to post a picture of my PC online, but I can describe it for you:

There are 2 handle like objects on the computer, one is on the top, the other is supporting my computer, keeping the main body of it off the ground. The front of the computer has a grating, with small circular holes as ventilation. The front is also where you put in any DVDs or whatever you want to put in. there is also an insignia of a pair of wings around the bottom center of the front of the computer.

The Right side of the PC is where you plug stuff into,(Headphones, USBs and Dongles, more on the last one later.), and is also where the on/off button is found. There is nothing of note on the left side however, aside from some more ventilation.

The computer doesn't come with a Wireless internet connection, having you plug a dongle into one of the USB ports in order to have a connection.

The back is where all the plugs and audio jacks are located.
Also, I got the computer about 2 years ago, if that helps you find out what it is.

Nova_

Electron
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Do you have a receipt or invoice from where you bought it from? I've never heard of a PC case like this. Ultimately anything that is inherently Windows that isn't made with laptop/compact parts can be interchanged.

You should be able to find the name of the unit from those documents

Reactions: List

steve maxwell

Proton
Nebulae
Do you have a receipt or invoice from where you bought it from? I've never heard of a PC case like this. Ultimately anything that is inherently Windows that isn't made with laptop/compact parts can be interchanged.

You should be able to find the name of the unit from those documents
Ok, so I did some looking about, and as it Turns out, It IS a Hal 1000. It's probably a different build to the one you linked earlier.

Nova_

Electron
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Unfortunately there's not a huge amount I can help you with if I can't see it, and I can't find any other model anywhere.

Typically however, there should still be methods of entry into the PC, for technicians and the like to acces or you to clean.

Check everywhere on the case for something that will allow you to take one of the 6 sides off. This could be latcheds, screws or s combination of both. If it's one of these flat Hal's, maybe the screws are located in the feet and the underpart comes loose?

The motherboard is going to be fixed to one side, the other side will be the side you can remove to access

Valtorix

Self-Identified S.T.A.L.K.E.R
Nebulae
Some times the front panel comes off first before you can take of the rest of the components but like Nova_ said there is ALWAYS a way to get to the interior of the PC for techs.

steve maxwell

Proton
Nebulae
Ok, a quick update: after a couple of hours of thinking it through, I ultimately decided to refund the game. I am sorry if Any of you guy's time was wasted.