So... Noob Question, how I be grabbin them Nebulae?

HL2RP Tryhurdo

Neutrino
Nebulae
im revoking the nebulae never refer to me as anything as a father figure or use the word 'daddy'

i fuckin hate that word
Forgive me Babbo :;(
[doublepost=1493134133][/doublepost]
this was a scheme to get nebulae in first place wasnt it i dont trust you :mad: >x(
No, I didn't know what nebulae was, in all seriousness. I don't care about it, I only needed five to be able to apply for CP on HL2RP. Internet like points aren't important to me.

Edit: Aight this was the worst idea I ever had with a comment. Totally backfired from what I was trying to get across.

Last edited:
Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
No, I didn't know what nebulae was, in all seriousness. I don't care about it, I only needed five to be able to apply for CP on HL2RP. Internet like points aren't important to me.

Saying that you only got your neb in order to apply for CP fucks up your chances a bit iirc.

@axid can you confirm?

Reactions: List

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
make a top shitpost
or become staff because cunts will suck up like crazy
make empty event announcement threads and get a real farm of them going

or become server director like @Blackquill and be showered in them daily

HL2RP Tryhurdo

Neutrino
Nebulae
Eh, this slightly backfired. But my point remains the same, nebulae are pointless to me. People spam neb all the time, there like pennies. Or I would say more like quarters.

If I got failed for this boohoo sucks for me. It's not like I'm not trying hard on the application itself, but still hello, you are the first HL2RP operator I have met on forums. Nice to meet you.