Medical Record
♠ BLOOD TYPE: O - Negative

♠ VACCINATIONS: Requirements Met Prior to Assignment
♠ DIAGNOSED MENTAL CONDITIONS: [REDACTED]
♠ DIAGNOSED PHYSICAL CONDITIONS: [REDACTED]
♠ INJURY LOG:
Fractured right elbow from high fall - [Treated] - [Healed]
Bullet wound to Left Bicep - [Teated] - [Healed]
Burn marks (Minor to Servere) over whole body/face from lightning strike - [Treated with Vort Essence] - [Healed, Permanent Scarring]
divider_type_horizontal.png

Vocal Reference

PLACE HOLDER

Relations

LOVED - ADMIRED - HIGHLY RESPECTED - RESPECTED - GOOD FRIEND - FRIEND - LIKED - ACQUAINTANCE - NEUTRAL/UNSURE - SLIGHTLY DISLIKED - DISLIKED - HATED - ENEMY - DEATHWISH
[Reply in comments to be added]
(Reminder to myself, name font size is 22, first lettle bolded)

Crow - ALIVE
Friend - Liked
"Not dead, thats good. She appears to with this new group that recently formed, The Reclaimers- So far they seem to be holding up rather well, tempting.."

Jaana - MIA
Liked - Respected
"Just like Crow, no idea where shes ended up. Though shes a tough cookie. So I'm sure she around somewhere, just not in this city."

Deacon - ALIVE
Old Friend - Acqaintance
"From close friends to just.. what? Feels like we parted from each other after C24."

Kim - ALIVE
Highly Respected - Friend
"A face I've seen around multiple times, from 24 to now 14. But we never really spoke that much until we showed up in 14. He's alright, got a messed up face like me. Though I got him beat on having both of my legs.
The fucking idiot sheilded me from a pipe bomb blast- nothing to prompt it, he just did it. I owe him now."

Anna - ALIVE
Acquaintance - Liked
"First time meeting her, she assumed Kim and I were 'partners' in that way, honestly a very awkward first meet. But glad that is out of the way and cleared up. She's helping alot of us get back onto our feet after losing our shit in Agora. - Yet to really have a one on one conversation with her though."

Alice - ALIVE
Acquaintance - Unsure
"Very skittish, remember the first time I ran into her she stated she isn't a rebel, now I see her running around in the sewers, smacking green suits with shovels and shit.. Not spoken to her other than when we dealt with the GreenSuits, or the off chance she's around Anna.."

Heather - ALIVE
Friend - Respected
"I like her. She often seems surprised on my responses when it comes to talking about our thoughts, it's kind of funny. But since entering City 14 though, she has kept herself within the streets of the city and not stepped foot inside the construction zone, no idea why. It's not my place to pry."

Valentin - ALIVE
Disliked - Respected

"I still can't forgive you for pointing a gun at me twice, after a small comment about Combine Propaganda whilst we were in Agora. But I will shrug it off for Heathers sake. I respect you for the shit you have gone through but I really don't like you."

Boris - ALIVE
Highly Respected - Admired
"Dudes a legend, everytime I see him hes grinding out on selling shit. Thought he was a dead man when I saw him get bagged and tagged infront of the Cafe, but seeing his face down in the sewers was a great sight. With him around I am sure mostly all of us are gonna be rocked and loaded to take this city down. Just like 24."

Last edited:

Vaz

Still a sleep deprived gay, just older
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
added Timothy @PeaceAndMagick89

Reply if you want to be added x

Edit: Also made his first Injury log, if it was treated- if it's healing or healed - and limitations either during or post healing.

Last edited:

Vaz

HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Updated medical, new theme

Removed Timothy in relations (Sorry Peace <3)
Updated briefly on each character relation.

Vaz

HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Medical updated..

I need to add more faces to this.

Reactions: List

Vaz

HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Fuck, so.. I forgotten my process on making these icons for realtions.. so I might just overhall them with a new design..

Vaz

HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Will attempt when I’m next on x