Some questions I have

Zacharie Strange

Neutrino
Nebulae
So with my time on nebulous I have something I don't understand, so here are my questions:
1. with the zombie job do you have to have a member ship for the whole time you play as it or just for when you sign up for it, also is it a perma death if you die as it or does it not really matter
2. with the vortigaunt job, can the vortigaunt go into places where there's lethal gas or not?
3. how do I join the rebels (is it make a suit and buy or find a gun) and how to join the CP's (the metro cops)

thanks if you can answer these questions

Hosterss

Electron
Nebulae
3. The rebels is nothing you can apply for its your chars life style. As long as you are against the union then you are a rebel but things like suits and guns is just to make you stronger. Now there is alot of other things happening underground when it comes to rebelrp but I wont spoil any. You will have to explore the rest on your own :)

If you want to join the cp faction then the process is different. To become cp you will have to apply for a position through the forums using a specific template in the correct forum.

I would give you a run down on some links and where you could apply for cp and all the other roles aswell as answer all your other questions but im writing this from a phone and my wrists are killing me, sry.

Zacharie Strange

Neutrino
Nebulae
3. The rebels is nothing you can apply for its your chars life style. As long as you are against the union then you are a rebel but things like suits and guns is just to make you stronger. Now there is alot of other things happening underground when it comes to rebelrp but I wont spoil any. You will have to explore the rest on your own :grinning:

If you want to join the cp faction then the process is different. To become cp you will have to apply for a position through the forums using a specific template in the correct forum.

I would give you a run down on some links and where you could apply for cp and all the other roles aswell as answer all your other questions but im writing this from a phone and my wrists are killing me, sry.

K but when you can can you answer my vortigaunt one and zombie one, also I would like a link to the place where I sign up for CP's when you can

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
1. with the zombie job do you have to have a member ship for the whole time you play as it or just for when you sign up for it, also is it a perma death if you die as it or does it not really matter

no you don't perma die, you simply respawn and i believe there's a timer. but you lose access to your zombie character once your premium is out, in which you can re-buy premium and then use it again without re-applying

2. with the vortigaunt job, can the vortigaunt go into places where there's lethal gas or not?

yes they can i guess the cyanide doesn't affect them cause they're different organisms or some bullshit to not nerf vorts

Zacharie Strange

Neutrino
Nebulae
haha its fine
im not really playing on there anymore cause im starting to enjoy seriousrp again
I stopped playing because is nothing but bad, Nova and vin don't really care about the community so nothing really gets done and is full of minges

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
If you want any information regarding specific details or the CP whitelist / gameplay / etcetra I don't mind allocating some of my spare time to starting steam broadcasts of me on duty for you to watch, after all that was how I learned most of my information xx

Zacharie Strange

Neutrino
Nebulae
If you want any information regarding specific details or the CP whitelist / gameplay / etcetra I don't mind allocating some of my spare time to starting steam broadcasts of me on duty for you to watch, after all that was how I learned most of my information xx
ok, thanks but is closed so I can't really sign up anyway

Reactions: List