Space Station 13

r@dium

Neutrino
Nebulae
https://spacestation13.com/

Space Station 13 is a community developed, multiplayer round-based role playing game, where players assume the role of a crewmember on a space station. Together they must keep the station running smoothly, whilst dealing with antagonistic forces who threaten to sabotage the mission.

At the beginning of each round, players select a crew member role on the station. These range from high up positions like the captain and heads of staff, to engineers, scientists, medical doctors, security officers, all the way down to the lower responsibility roles such as the janitor and lowly assistant. At round start, one or more players will be given an antagonistic role at random, and a secret objective that’s very likely to cause disruption to the mission at hand.

When the crew aren’t turning on each other through sheer paranoia, they will face various dangers depending on the round: Sleeper agents hell bent on sabotage, shape-shifting aliens, RPG toting syndicate operatives and more. Not to mention the occupational hazards of working in space, such as decompression, meteor showers, radiation storms, airlock mishaps, rogue AI and catastrophic engine failure.

--------------------------------

I've played the game for about a year or two now, and it's great fun. It's a 2d top down game, fully pixel art. The hud is very, very jarring but you get used to it.There is low, mid, and high RP servers available.

Vice

Proton
Nebulae
One of my first times playing as a changeling I tried to kill a clown. He made me slip with his PDA put me in a locker weilded it shut and spaced me.

10/10 skills

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Never actually played but heard stories. Is it easy to get in to?

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I watched an hour and 46 minute long video, that game is awesome. Going to play it soon, any station you recomend. Preferebly none with furries.

r@dium

Neutrino
Nebulae
I watched an hour and 46 minute long video, that game is awesome. Going to play it soon, any station you recomend. Preferebly none with furries.
Don't play citadel and you'll be fine, i'd reccomend tg or yog and when you get better if you want more serious rp then baystation or aurora

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Don't play citadel and you'll be fine, i'd reccomend tg or yog and when you get better if you want more serious rp then baystation or aurora

I'm playing on TG and is addicting

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
yog is good - i had some actual RP there surprisingly.

AlexD

Iᴛ's ᴊᴜsᴛ ʀᴘ ʙʀᴏ
Nebulae
only play colonial marines when I play

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
Paradise station is pretty fun. I enjoy it more than TG as you don't run like sonic unless you're taking chems and you can actually smash bones.