Space Station 13

Captain Cardgage

Possibly Union Bias
Nebulae
Space station 13, literally anything can happen from just a normal shift, doing things such as a janitor cleaning up messes or being a Station Engineer where you ensure you SHIT SINGULARITY ESCAPED!

fJ9LgJR.png

Just a little place to talk about he game and/or events you can recall.

Me as seen above was a singularity breach. Then there's @Blackquill the clown the only person who caused bigger station paranoia than my mime who stole boxes worth of light bulbs.
hqdefault.jpg

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
I've actually always wanted to get into SS13, but never got around to it idk why.
Sounds really fun from what was described to me.

Reactions: List

Twar

The truth is out there
Nebulae
Chaplin and bringing people into my religion, only to force them to beat people with my bible as I drink my sorrows away from the ever knowing pain that my lord doesn't love me

Captain Cardgage

Possibly Union Bias
Nebulae
Chaplin and bringing people into my religion, only to force them to beat people with my bible as I drink my sorrows away from the ever knowing pain that my lord doesn't love me

I managed to piss off the chaplain by killing off two shadowlings when people went to him to be protected then got help killing the last one. Then he tried to murder me only to get his head melted from heated laser rifles.

Captain Cardgage

Possibly Union Bias
Nebulae
I've actually always wanted to get into SS13, but never got around to it idk why.
Sounds really fun from what was described to me.
The game is super addictive but it's just as confusing as eve online is when beginning but once you understand the basics its not so difficult.

Captain Cardgage

Possibly Union Bias
Nebulae
God we were on paradise station and I was the Chief Engineer and I was teaching another guy how to activate and use the Tesla. Three minutes later he let it escape so we had to get drones to lug us around in lockers to the nearest escape shuttle

Ranosh

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
ive got banned on pretty much every server even though i roleplayed correctly wtf?
jason heist is the main man

Nicrobe

Lord of Ineptitude
Nebulae
I've never played SS13 before...

Is it even good? HOW DOES IT WORK?

What do you do?

AA

Captain Cardgage

Possibly Union Bias
Nebulae
I've never played SS13 before...

Is it even good? HOW DOES IT WORK?

What do you do?

AA
Be the job you want, complain because you don't know what to do, then become the clown and die because you're a clown.

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
My favorite time is when you dispose some one and find out that the disposal shredder is emagged.

Deleted member 28

What a pathetic string of words
Nebulae
Never played the game and I never really got into it because it just seemed to be so complicated.

Is it worth learning how to play? I enjoy complex games, but this just seems insane

Captain Cardgage

Possibly Union Bias
Nebulae
Never played the game and I never really got into it because it just seemed to be so complicated.

Is it worth learning how to play? I enjoy complex games, but this just seems insane
It seems like eve onlines difficulty but it becomes super easy if you have a friend already experienced with the game along with asking for people in mentorhelp on specific servers such as paradise station. But you can easily understand everything on it within less than a day. Feel free to ask for me for help if you ever get the game downloaded.

Plus it's got some sweet intro music

Nukkel

Proton
Nebulae
I got perma banned because my char was racist and said the 'N' word.

Aaah.... Good times, I remember taking the station over as a clown when the whole crew voted me to be the captain and started rioting, emergency team came and shot me dead. Oh yeah in the meanwhile there was a blob so yeah space station 13 is so chaotic and funny

Ace of Spades

Proton
Nebulae
I got perma banned because my char was racist and said the 'N' word.

Aaah.... Good times, I remember taking the station over as a clown when the whole crew voted me to be the captain and started rioting, emergency team came and shot me dead. Oh yeah in the meanwhile there was a blob so yeah space station 13 is so chaotic and funny
RIP.