Space

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
our neighbor solar system
*galaxy

also

lh4a46c.jpg

pictures of the surface of venus. these pictures really creep me out because, well, venus.

Reactions: List

Mirukihoshi

internet therapist
Nebulae
Right now I'm just here to add a little input but I'll be on later to discuss shit more in-depth and be more detailed but I'm tired right now so I'll leave you guys with these words:

I'm the biggest slut for space there is in the entire fucking uni/multiverse motherfucking fucking fuckers

mouse

Proton
Nebulae
I heard that there's a planet that's tidally locked-- the planet is quite a few billion lightyears away from us-- [and please correct my information as I'm too lazy to actually look this stuff up]...basically, one side is freezing, too cold to live on, one side is burning desert. One side is the sun, one side is darkness.
However, in the middle [line down the center circling the planet] is a greenish-area where life could be possible if it had the right conditions [water, oxygen, all that science stuff, etc]

E: It's late, so I might have mixed some stuff up in the previous paragraph.

jamEs

fqjdlkmsbvqfgkhpoiuaeazer
Nebulae
a

Last edited:

Emiin

Quark
Nebulae
I heard that there's a planet that's tidally locked-- the planet is quite a few billion lightyears away from us-- [and please correct my information as I'm too lazy to actually look this stuff up]...basically, one side is freezing, too cold to live on, one side is burning desert. One side is the sun, one side is darkness.
However, in the middle [line down the center circling the planet] is a greenish-area where life could be possible if it had the right conditions [water, oxygen, all that science stuff, etc]

You just described what tidally locked means. On a planet like there would be very strong winds. It'd br interesting what sort of life would evolve there.

Spider

Proton
Nebulae
Never get to see the stars here in Dubai, maybe like 3-4 in JBR.

Like a long time back, maybe 2009 my family and I went to Malaysia, beautiful country and all, we took a boat to this camp, really wild place called Uncle Tan's.
Thing is, in the nights the sky would light up so much it's beautiful, and mesmerizing. Space has always been an interest of mine and it's a really cool thing. Makes us feel insignificant and small in this universe, and just following the news regarding SpaceX and Elon Musk gives me so much hope to the future of interstellar travel, we're so close.

i beat my dick to space

mouse

Proton
Nebulae
Space is in general just awesome. Like what Spider said, it really makes us insignificant compared to space. Good thing is that the insignificance has and will lead us further into space.
If the human race hasn't gone extinct by then, when the technology is actually around to do so that is.

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
I think its amazing how far space travel has came. We went from sending a shuttle to get to the moon to now landing rockets on droneships out in the ocean, its good to see that SpaceX could possibly change how we travel to space, seeing as there last few attempts have been a success.

For those interested in the landings:

Falcon 9 first-stage landing, 3 angles, there hottest and fastest landing yet after sending JCSAT-14 satellite:

360 view of first-stage landing on Droneship:

Chris .P. Bacon

Proud Redcoat
Nebulae

Yeah, I heard about that

I love space because its just so awesome and full of the unknown