SPIRE. [Event Sign Up, Organisation, Suggestions, & Feedback]

A. Vaher

I make events of varying quality
HL2 RP Administrator
Premium Member
Nebulae
SPIRE.
Commonly known at this point as a group of mercenaries keen on occupation of the area, hostile to both Union and Resistance.
Operations are becoming more frequent, singular operatives found dead and isolated.

SPIRE presence is escalating. Something is happening, soon.
We will have to see just, what, it is.

If you would like to participate in an event at a later date as either an event character or your own char, please PM me your stuff. If you would like to play an EC, PM me as such saying, 'I would like to play as SPIRE.' If you would like to participate via actual char, PM me as such saying, 'I would like to play as a regular character.' Please give a date and time in February that you will be free. It is yet undetermined what exactly will be happen, though I have a few things in mind, so if you would like to see something in particular, place that there too! It's fun for the players, after all, so if you have an idea, do share.
If you have anything to say about SPIRE events so far, or any suggestions or thoughts, please say them here. I know there have been some complaints before, as well as some recommendations. I will ask to give constructive feedback, but if you want to say, 'I hated all of it,' that's fine too. Primarily S2K events may not have much to give feedback on, but I ask nonetheless.

Reactions: List

A. Vaher

HL2 RP Administrator
Premium Member
Nebulae
Harland and Los Angeles back to back mowing down spire (losers)
When you tell the event chars to stop S2Ming:

doom_alt_boxart.0.0.jpg

Mike65536

The Motha' Fuckin' Newports.
Nebulae
When I'm given a VAL on my SPIRE event char

A. Vaher

HL2 RP Administrator
Premium Member
Nebulae
The door to the service tunnel creaks.
It's coming loose.
Whatever is on the other side must be killed.
It's killed many of those who have tried to contain it, but if they can't do it, then we have to try.
Even if it kills us. So long as we kill it.

The containment team sent in must keep whatever is inside, contained, at all costs.
Any civilians met within shall be shot on sight. They cannot risk the spread.
A barricade has been set up.Soldiers man the defenses, a standing perjury before what lay ahead.
Nobody can be afforded to leave.
Not even us. should the slightest hint of infection appear.

Event starts at either:
5 PM EST, 21/02/23
5 PM EST, 22/02/23
5 PM EST, 23/02/23

Please PM me with the rules in the main post above if you would like to be pre-accounted for, it is not required to attend, but it would be helpful.
I am looking for event characters, so if you'd like to play one, same as above.

A. Vaher

HL2 RP Administrator
Premium Member
Nebulae
The door to the service tunnel creaks.
It's coming loose.
Whatever is on the other side must be killed.
It's killed many of those who have tried to contain it, but if they can't do it, then we have to try.
Even if it kills us. So long as we kill it.

The containment team sent in must keep whatever is inside, contained, at all costs.
Any civilians met within shall be shot on sight. They cannot risk the spread.
A barricade has been set up.Soldiers man the defenses, a standing perjury before what lay ahead.
Nobody can be afforded to leave.
Not even us. should the slightest hint of infection appear.

Event starts at either:
5 PM EST, 21/02/23
5 PM EST, 22/02/23
5 PM EST, 23/02/23

Please PM me with the rules in the main post above if you would like to be pre-accounted for, it is not required to attend, but it would be helpful.
I am looking for event characters, so if you'd like to play one, same as above.
event done