Proton
Nebulae
f5lMlT1.jpg

I was shocked, I thought that her and Clem will have somekind of bff bullshit

Reactions: List

Gungeoneer

Your neighbourly friendly guy.
Nebulae
Whichever one you picked is canon in your game I guess.

The jane ending is by far the worst though
Well, she's pregnant by the one guy that left the group earlier and killed herself. It's dumb, imo.
Always loved Kenny more, to be honest. Also, I was really fuckin' shocked by the ending of Episode 2, I mean like.. their group killed the leaders own daughter and nearly killed his wife? He's gonna kill the person who shot them personally.

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
In comparison to how the Michonne game wedged in new characters, Telltale has stepped up their game a lot. From what I have seen, these characters are actually something to get attached to rather quickly, and I feel like there is a lot more that can be provided from them.

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I have to say that when it comes to TellTale your choices don't really matter as much. And the character just dies in a stupid way. I mean just look at how the girl died in episode 1, Then the mother just ran in the MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING FIELD! and starts performing CPR? WHAAAT! I mean come on have some good fucking sense man. Sometimes I just think Telltale has a wheel of death that says who is gonna die and how.