[Spoiler] Game of Thrones 6X03

Mr. Widoux

Quark
Nebulae
13239960_1095341133873075_1405661410339049762_n.png

Where is He going? To fight the white walkers ?

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
Maybe he wants to meet the old man sacrificing babies to the white walkers? As we seen in previous seasons, they make babies into new walkers.
Or maybe he is just grabbing shit and high tailing it south; to which the stark family can finally meet.

Randek

Doler
Nebulae
Maybe he wants to meet the old man sacrificing babies to the white walkers? As we seen in previous seasons, they make babies into new walkers.
Or maybe he is just grabbing shit and high tailing it south; to which the stark family can finally meet.

wat? that old man sacrificing babies was craster, and we all know what happened to him
latest

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
wat? that old man sacrificing babies was craster, and we all know what happened to him
latest
Who knows what Jon Snow is going out to do, he may literally just go out the south gate. Some times the ending scene is the opposite of the next episode's beginning scene.

Mr. Widoux

Quark
Nebulae
Who knows what Jon Snow is going out to do, he may literally just go out the south gate. Some times the ending scene is the opposite of the next episode's beginning scene.
I hope you're right , because I do not see a logical reason to go north, except Bran Stark.

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
I hope you're right , because I do not see a logical reason to go north, except Bran Stark.
Yes but he has no idea he was even there even though they were only feet apart:mad:
I hope he meets up with Sansa and he goes to fuck Ramsey up.

Mr. Widoux

Quark
Nebulae
Yes but he has no idea he was even there even though they were only feet apart:mad:
I hope he meets up with Sansa and he goes to fuck Ramsey up.
Bro, sorry, but I love Ramsey, He is my favourite character. :oops:

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
Bro, sorry, but I love Ramsey, He is my favourite character. :oops:
I honestly don't care for him but he be nice to see him lose his cool in a battle, like an actual 1v1 cause he never does that shit.
Tbh as long as Maisie Williams is here, I am fine.

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
Seeing him die there was amazing, I got my wish to come true. Fucking prick.
I was kinda hoping, like in the book 'Night' by Elie Wiesel, he would be to small and wouldn't die instantly, but rather slowly choke for hours.