Ranosh

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I call samwell becoming grand maester

Rolyat

Medical Roleplay Extraordinare
Nebulae
You know who would probably like this? @key get in here, my dude.

Khub

Neutrino
Nebulae
House Bolton: RIP
House Baratheon: RIP
House Martell: RIP - I suppose there is a lot of bastards left and Dorne generally doesn't/didn't seem to care about that (oberyn martell never forget)
House Tully: Edmure, unless I am mistaken and he's been killed?
House Tyrell: Olenna
House Stark: Bran, Sansa, Arya
House Lannister: Tyrion (not sure if it counts), Cersei, Jaime (i really hope he turns against cersei after what she has done, it is about time he got fed up with her)

Yeah, looking forward to season 7.
It'd be really nice if TWOW got published before it airs.

EDIT: Also, anyone else noticed the theory on Tyrion? Given the Dragons' attitude towards him, what if Tywin was not lying after all ('you are not my son')?

Bada$$

Electron
Nebulae
House Bolton: RIP
House Baratheon: RIP
House Martell: RIP - I suppose there is a lot of bastards left and Dorne generally doesn't/didn't seem to care about that (oberyn martell never forget)
House Tully: Edmure, unless I am mistaken and he's been killed?
House Tyrell: Olenna
House Stark: Bran, Sansa, Arya
House Lannister: Tyrion (not sure if it counts), Cersei, Jaime (i really hope he turns against cersei after what she has done, it is about time he got fed up with her)

Yeah, looking forward to season 7.
It'd be really nice if TWOW got published before it airs.

EDIT: Also, anyone else noticed the theory on Tyrion? Given the Dragons' attitude towards him, what if Tywin was not lying after all ('you are not my son')?
House Targaryen: Jon, Daenerys and possibly Tyrion

Reactions: List

Khub

Neutrino
Nebulae
Olenna, stop giving her ideas.

13522797_1218969998127791_7696503684511613157_o.jpg

I wonder what differences will there be in the books version. Hopefully, HBO just wanted to show off their post-production skills and the explosion won't happen.
If that's not the case and the sept explodes the same in the books, maybe we could get some new POV characters? Varys would be extremely cool but that probably won't happen :(

pudsey

Electron
Nebulae
the highlight had to be Olenna shit talking the sand snakes, I usually didn't care much for her character but she has my respect now.

Lyanna Mormont too, can't forget the young bear.

Bada$$

Electron
Nebulae
the highlight had to be Olenna shit talking the sand snakes, I usually didn't care much for her character but she has my respect now.

Lyanna Mormont too, can't forget the young bear.
after the first scene with Lyanna Mormont in, I declared that she was the greatest actress on the show

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
i really hope the next seasons are not a few episodes shorter, i want to indulge all the game of thrones air time i can get