[Spoilers] I.T 2

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
I.T 2 released today in North America, saw it, was pretty good, better than the first half of the remake imo, Bill Hader (however it's spelt) easily the best part of the movie as Richie.

Conservatives gonna be upset that they made one of the main characters gay, just wait for the 10 furry youtube commentator videos tomorrow.

Reactions: List

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
i was fuckin excited for this

how’s mcavoy as bill?

not familiar with the actor, but from what i remember of the first film, he played him pretty well. even though all the actors were good and i prefer them over the ones from the first (probably cause richie was funny and carried the humour from eddie), bill was probably the most resemblent of child bill.

there were a lot of changes from the original films, but i think they were all for the best.

Bronn

Atom
Nebulae
just came back from the cinema, the movie ain't as good as the first one but imo it's still definitely a great movie

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
personally i thought it was better than the first one, adult actors really made the movie a lot better

it still irks me a lot that they opted to use jumpscares for literally every single thing rather than setting a tone that was genuinely unsettling or spooky

just made the movie so predictable because you knew every segment had to have a jumpscare before they moved on

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
personally i thought it was better than the first one, adult actors really made the movie a lot better

it still irks me a lot that they opted to use jumpscares for literally every single thing rather than setting a tone that was genuinely unsettling or spooky

just made the movie so predictable because you knew every segment had to have a jumpscare before they moved on
i'm absoloutely terrified of horror movies (still watch them cause of the thrill) and most of the time i watch horror movies it's with me behind my knees or hands, but even then, they were predictable enough to where i only had to raise my hands for small parts because it was so predictable where it'd be

still a good movie cause of the adult actors like you said

they had to do cgi on child richie cause the actor grew too much since the last one
adult eddie was scarily akin to child eddie

Greaser

Herald
Nebulae
There are a lot of movies and tv shows where I think sequels with adult casts are better than the children cast, but IT 2 really isn’t one of them. It is a good movie don’t get me wrong, but the first one was not only scarier, but also better overall in my opinion.