[SPOILERS] Underhell weird shit

Edgelord Freeman

Electron
Nebulae
I'm gonna make this thread full of various notes about different things that happen around the house in Underhell. This is gonna be full of spoilers, you were warned.
Nothing unusual happened other than seeing a figure behind a glass door, still not too sure if it was actually there though. Went to sleep, got to some weird-ass corridor dream with various doors. Entered door marked number 1, got chased by what seemed to be a rapist from Auschwitz.
I woke up and noticed the attic was unlocked. Tried to find some batteries in my basement, but nope. Once I left the basement I heard someone play the piano, but when I arrived, there wasn't anyone.
Shit, I wanted to check out the kitchen and noticed the door was open, and I also suspect someone from raiding my fridge. As I went inside the kitchen I heard something break upstairs, and the weird-ass box that plays music turned on. Gonna go check out what exactly happened.
Went to my bed, had a dream with the corridor again. Entered door marked 2, there were some red lights turning around pillars. Had to get through them without them shining on me.
So, day 3. Woke up and tried to use the tiny metal piece I found on the piano on the musicbox, and it actually worked! Thing doesn't sound as creepy as it did before.
Finally found some batteries. Grabbed them along with my flashlight and went upstairs to check out the attic. Once I opened the trapdoor, some creepy music started playing. I climbed the shelves with my flashlight on, suddenly SOME BLACK FIGURE GOT ME (ain't nobody got time fo' dat) AND I WOKE UP IN MY BED.
Right, I still had my flashlight with batteries so I went to check out the attic again. I found some kind of a map which seems like it's of the nearby forest, a page from "her" journal and... Trusty hardware! Yes, I found a crowbar. Along with the garden door remote. Gonna go and check it out now.
After I have entered the building which I had to use the remote on, I found a bunch of cardboard boxes. Throwed them all away, and they revealed a vent which I opened with the crowbar. Gonna explore the place later.

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Edgelord Freeman

Electron
Nebulae
What are these spoilers of? Im confused here.
The house from a game called Underhell. It's awesome, but if you want some horror, you gotta finish the prologue. After that, weird things start to begin appearing in the house. :ok:

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I thought Underhell was a prison horror game.

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
I thought Underhell was a prison horror game.
One of the best horror games out there, in the fact that it doesn't push horror through jumpscares and shit, but instead just sticks you in a really dark place, with limited batteries and things trying to kill you EVERYWHERE. Limited food to keep your stamina up, and just a horrible melee weapon as your defence. You actually really have to think survival, find any way possible to get around enemies without conflict, constantly look over your shoulder all the whilst trying to complete whatever objective you have. Becomes incredibly unnerving, and panic-y.

The House is more exploration-based horror, still pretty cool though.

Reactions: List