Gabby

Atom
Nebulae

latest

While dead, in its own way it lives in a state of nothingness
Alone, I travel the stars seeking any signs of life
This has proven saddening news

[The Olpers]
A green reptile like race that has been thought of as legend and still are due to their rareness even in these active times, clones of a another race of clones that go back even deeper in history of hatred
green-chinese-dragon-hi.png

[Greater Alliance]

A Small group of races that have "banded" together in order to reach order and reason to the small cluster of systems that are made up of many tribal groups and warlords

dT8xMAojc.png

latest

[War Of Little Of None]
This event would be the starting point where the Greater Alliance would become a military power on the galaxy stage as waves of ship swarm an unwilling race that refused to join and would be forced to become a slave race through near extinction and would be the image of the "pirate" rebel forces

3452694-7162735355-Star-.jpg

[Greater Alliance Civil War]
In the on going battle of "War Of Little Of None", there were many cross fire issues between the allied races which caused others to fight one another. The major one was a group of un-augmented Grox which battled every other member and caused half of their land to be wiped out and unused

latest

[Post Greater Alliance Civil War]
After a long and debt rising war, the races of the Greater Alliance have seen the end of a second war with many still trying to rebuild lost land and join the ranks of the other races once more.

covenant-hero-large-1920x675-e670102489c5447eade2ea3a1c83ac7b.jpg

[Into The Unknown]
With war finally ending, the races now must find their place in the now ruined colonies across the Greater Alliance.

To Be Continued

Reactions: List

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae

halo_2__anniversary___sacred_icon_by_halomika-d84ov11.jpg

["Pirate" Traitor Legions And The Worries Of A Second Civil War]
Many of the lower races living on the outside of the inner sector have become a battle against the Greater Alliance by attacking the Olpers home world "Olp 13" by stealing many of their spice storage buildings and killing dozens in their wake. While most attacks have been stopped, many of the other members of the Greater Alliance have suffered many casualties and even loss of whole worlds which has created a new issue of trust from the higher races and even conflicts against one another once more.

threshold-gas-mine-708x398-48b3d34fb0e844b28e9270fa2c92b4ee.jpg

[Need For Relics]
The search for lost relics has been a priority since the end of the civil war and plans for expending the reach of finding any remnants of the Olpers lost world "Olp 12" has been some trouble due to only recovering old ship logs from millions of years ago which have since been hidden by the members of the Flayed Wing group of the Greater Alliance and placed deep within the records of fact that can only be seen by people with "Tycoon" access.

Reactions: List

Bandit

Nucleus
Nebulae
day 1, made a sperm cell and ate a load of eggs
day 1, hour 2, evolved my sperm cell into a wiener the size of ppap guy's
day 1, hour 4, evolved my small dong into a 357. dong
day 2, evolved my 357. dong into a magnum dong
day 2, hour 3, entered tribal stage and built a monster condom for my magnum dongs
day 3, entered civil stage, build big dong mechs for my magnum dongs, also gave them ballistic vests and condom helmets
day 3, hour 1, conquered all of civilisation with my dong mechas, portable penile torPedoes, and flying hot kielbasas
day 3, hour 2, spent an hour building a massive dong spaceship
day 3, hour 7, flew to the core of the galaxy, borgs blew my dongs up with a laser BJ
day 4, spent all day upgrading my dong's weapons and cheating in money for planet destoryers
day 5, spent all day killing borgs with planet nukes
day 6, reached galactic core and was greeted bye that one lesbian space ship you see in SimCity
day 6, 37 mins, got bored of the game

Snake-Oil

Neutrino
Nebulae
Oh shit, Spore. The galaxy-screen music still fills me with all sorts of emotions.

I never went in-depth with my creations, as I was a little underaged edgelord. But I must've spent atleast a hundred hours with it back in the day. When the Galactic Adventures DLC came out I tried to make a Fallout 3 based adventure. It was really bad, but I had fun with it. I remember I went full sperg and bought the version with a small movie about the development, and it had a small book with the concept art and other design stuff. I got the Prima guide too. I think it still might be around, somewhere. It's kind of cringe-worthy how much time I spent with it looking back, but still, it was pretty fun.
RIP in pieces

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
thanks for getting me back into spore bro forgot how good this was