Spotify Wrapped 2018

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
what everyone in sweden is called
i dont really think english people can say this with a straight face, but let's not derail a thread about spotify wrapped into a immigration politics thread. head to my profile if you really feel like talking about it though

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
i dont really think english people can say this with a straight face, but let's not derail a thread about spotify wrapped into a immigration politics thread. head to my profile if you really feel like talking about it though
keep shilling

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
219ucz.jpg
i legit get anxious just thinking of having to listen to classic rock in general
when i grew up i listened to so much fucking bon jovi and europe because they were the only bands my family liked and when i got my own spotify i started out with classic rock

but eh.. nowadays there's nothing exciting about it for me. i've heard the riffs, and even if i don't they get boring pretty quickly.
i'm pretty heavily into no-wave, noise music and post-punk now because there's not a lot of stuff that sounds like that at all. i don't think i ever want to go back to listening to like Boston or something

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Posting from mobile

Top Artists

MGMT
BROCKHAMPTON
JPEGMAFIA
The National
I Monster

Top Songs