Nebulae
tfw I can't play the game anymore because of this shit:

if anyone knows how to fix something like this hmu

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
:mad:....

I have and I was told to e-mail the OWI support, still waiting for a response
Did you do the recent-ish Windows update? Pretty sure it affects game performance due to patching Meltdown and Spectre

DoubleD

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Did you do the recent-ish Windows update? Pretty sure it affects game performance due to patching Meltdown and Spectre
How recent? This has been happening since v10 came out (Feb 2018)

DoubleD

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I can't play because I'm still having that stupid issue with lag in Unreal Engine games, it's probably something to do with my RAM :(

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
I can't play because I'm still having that stupid issue with lag in Unreal Engine games, it's probably something to do with my RAM :(
have you tried completely uninstalling the game and reinstally? like, delete all files and stuff from the steamapps as well as appdata (I think)?

Reactions: List

DoubleD

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae
have you tried completely uninstalling the game and reinstally? like, delete all files and stuff from the steamapps as well as appdata (I think)?
Yeah I've already tried everything man, I've been having this issue for a while. I even tried upgrading my graphics card. However, I only have 8 GB of RAM and nowadays that isn't enough, so I'm planning on upgrading that too

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
Yeah I've already tried everything man, I've been having this issue for a while. I even tried upgrading my graphics card. However, I only have 8 GB of RAM and nowadays that isn't enough, so I'm planning on upgrading that too
I got 8GB as well and get decent framerate (30-50) but I do stutter when big battles happen a bit, I think the speed of your RAM can have quiet a big effect as well, not just the size

DoubleD

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I got 8GB as well and get decent framerate (30-50) but I do stutter when big battles happen a bit, I think the speed of your RAM can have quiet a big effect as well, not just the size
Yeah unfortunately

it's w/e because I was getting a bit bored of the game, wasn't gonna play until the new update