SQUAD

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
Operation first light was the map I was thinking of. Fun, quick chaotic map. Kind of miss it.

Both teams would always meet at this compound with their forward vehicle teams and duke it out within 3 minutes of game start.
And the other map I was thinking of was Fool's Road. Never see it in rotation and haven't gotten a chance to play the two North American maps. Manic-5 and Nanisivik

Reactions: List

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Operation first light was the map I was thinking of. Fun, quick chaotic map. Kind of miss it.

Both teams would always meet at this compound with their forward vehicle teams and duke it out within 3 minutes of game start.
And the other map I was thinking of was Fool's Road. Never see it in rotation and haven't gotten a chance to play the two North American maps. Manic-5 and Nanisivik
fool's road is in quite a lot on the servers i play, great map

okay so i'm yet to PROPERLY figure out how we're all meant to get into a game without the server being completely full or us being divided into seperate teams, but regardless, rate agree if you'd be interested in playing at some point

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae

okay so i'm yet to PROPERLY figure out how we're all meant to get into a game without the server being completely full or us being divided into seperate teams, but regardless, rate agree if you'd be interested in playing at some point
Shoot me an invite on steam, I'm on from time to time when I'm not doing college work. I'll message you anytime I see you or the others playing squad and vice versa works too.

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae

Partly profesional pilot Pyromaniac reporting for duty... is that a TOW launc-?

M3lon

Approved by Erdogan
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Game is a lot of fun, very similiar to RS2: Vietnam now with the new updates.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

Game is a lot of fun, very similiar to RS2: Vietnam now with the new updates.

Not at all

RS2 plays way different

OT: Down to play, Sapper gang rise up

M3lon

Approved by Erdogan
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
RS2 plays way different
RS2 feels more arcade-y and plays way faster than Squad. It's just that calling in airstrikes and shit really reminded me of RS2. It's a shame they cut the support from the game

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
While we are here, one of my memorable moments which I believe I have shadow play recorded (without my microphone since I forgot to enable that) was when I was flying gunner to a chopper pilot, we were piloting on the USA vs RUS map, desert & hilly environment with a river running down the middle separating the two sides, as we were flying the pilot fucked up a maneuver trying to evade an enemy APC and we crashed hard, but survived.

We jumped out of the chopper ran away and fucking jumped onto the ground hiding just below a ridge line as the enemy APC was shooting our chopper till it's dead, we slowly manouver out of that situation before taking over an enemy HAB temporarily, primarily taking over the enemy TOW, we then used this TOW to take out one of their choppers, put up a bit more resistance before being taken out and put back into respawn.

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
@Blue Wolf sent me this yesterday i have no idea how he didn’t blow up

When a helo goes down it's such a good scenario if you don't just off yourself and try to survive with either of two objectives:

Fuck with the enemy to make them lose the 5 or more tickets it the chopper costed you (or to just delay their plans)
or
Find a way to get back to base.