i dunno if i could make it today lads

Reactions: List

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Imperium 1995 mod for Squad.
rYaG5LI.jpg

Description: A command and conquer esque mod combining both FPS and RTS.

The Commander (A Solo Squad) is sat within their base hidden behind three blast doors, In order to win you must destroy the enemy blast doors and kill the enemy commander.

The Commander has the ability to build buildings to create things such as tanks, harvesters, transport helicopters and even attack helicopters (The helipad being on the top right side of the base) and to create spawn points and defenses.

The Commander requires a compound called Tiberium which can either be brought in by expensive passive income generators (Detailed on the far left) or Squads on the ground using harvesters to collect Tiberium from the mining sites and bring them back to base. The Commander has an FPS element and can utilize consoles to spawn a drone with a battery life and to get into the build menu depicted here.

Ground teams must secure these resource sites, attack the enemy base and commander and defend their own base. In order to do this they can utilize mobile spawn points (Imagine Sunderers from Planetside 2) and spawn vehicles from the warfactory or helipad build by the commander.

Imperium 1995 is still in development, I highly suggest you try it out as it is a ton of fun to play. In the end of this match I was walling in an enemy tank that was stood still repairing itself.

Important edit: There is currently not a permanent server up and they announce tests on their discord and the Official Squad Discord - I believe they have a test planned -- which will be up for a week or two -- In 2 weeks or so.

In this match our team fought tooth and nail to get the enemy out of our base and to get it defended. Both commanders ended up with one blast door defending them for a well-deserved tie.

Imperium 1995 Discord
Unofficial training video
Steam Workshop Link to mod page

Last edited:

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
sarge is the most innocently wholesome person i've ever bumped into on the internet

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
my favourite part of the nebulous dot cloud squad gamer nights is when smallfries antagonises other squad leads and pisses them off before the game has even started

then when we inevitably need their help later on it’s radio silence :^)

but then again we’re usually the one with the tank so ligma balls

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
my favourite part of the nebulous dot cloud squad gamer nights is when smallfries antagonises other squad leads and pisses them off before the game has even started

then when we inevitably need their help later on it’s radio silence :^)

but then again we’re usually the one with the tank so ligma balls

nah the best parts is where smallfries tries to take out like a tank and still gets knocked over by a friendly humvee, then you meet those same humvee guys later
i love squad vc