SS13 in a nutshell

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
clown used to be played by the most robust

now its just a joke since everyone plays clown for the meme instead of because its one of the most underprivileged yet robust jobs in the entire station

Reactions: List

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
you know what i miss

clown + mine vs the world

back then, clown was not the only person discriminated against; as soon as mime was added, everyone robusted the mime because LE MEME XDDDDD

the mime would help with long range and was the silent assassin while the clown was the loud robuster of all that knew the entire station like the back of his hand

united, they rise

infighting, and they die

some of the worst things that happened on the station usually happened because the clown decided to fight the mime / vice versa or they teamed up

Captain Cardgage

Possibly Union Bias
Nebulae
you know what i miss

back then, clown was not the only person discriminated against; as soon as mime was added, everyone robusted the mime because LE MEME XDDDDD

the mime would help with long range and was the silent assassin while the clown was the loud robuster of all that knew the entire station like the back of his hand

united, they rise

infighting, and they die

some of the worst things that happened on the station usually happened because the clown decided to fight the mime / vice versa or they teamed up
One of the worst things to ever happen was when @Derpy thought it would be a good idea to emag me as a maintence drone.
I then later was told to enter Antimov which then led to the death of 10+ crew members and the HoP where he was then decapitated as i had the ability and knew every door command.

He then did it again to where I decided to emag every door in security so no one was safe in there, everyone kept getting roasted or door crushed.
they blamed the A.I. with only one person suspecting drones were responsible.

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
One of the worst things to ever happen was when @Derpy thought it would be a good idea to emag me as a maintence drone.
I then later was told to enter Antimov which then led to the death of 10+ crew members and the HoP where he was then decapitated as i had the ability and knew every door command.

He then did it again to where I decided to emag every door in security so no one was safe in there, everyone kept getting roasted or door crushed.
they blamed the A.I. with only one person suspecting drones were responsible.

yeah drones are stupidly robust if scientist antags bother to wait for them

Captain Cardgage

Possibly Union Bias
Nebulae
you know what i miss

united, they rise

infighting, and they die

And+this+requires+some+context+so+get+ready+for+a+_76cb8a09c5171e56a7602760019dc637.jpg

Reactions: List