Ss13

Weeknder

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Anyone here know how to play space station 13 and is willing to teach me? I asked @scrubmcnoob but hes too busy shooting guns irl. Anyway i've been wanting to play it for a while but its hard to master imo.

Reactions: List

No Policy

Neutrino
Nebulae
I could try help you out with any questions you have or teaching you the basics of the game if we're on at the same time, other than that your best bet if you can't get somebody to teach you are wikis, most servers should have a wiki explaining the basics of the game and going into detail regarding aspects of it such as departments, crafting and combat.

Weeknder

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I could try help you out with any questions you have or teaching you the basics of the game if we're on at the same time, other than that your best bet if you can't get somebody to teach you are wikis, most servers should have a wiki explaining the basics of the game and going into detail regarding aspects of it such as departments, crafting and combat.
The wiki is huge and I feel like reading it would be a waste of time. Experience is best gathered in the field

axido

whatttttttt
Nebulae
i learnt how ss13 works just by playing it with a friend @moonman
over time, you'll learn how it works. stick to some low rp servers like goonstation or presumably hippie before jumping into some higher rp servers where the edgy admins ban you for not knowing most basic stuff.
just a tip for you brother, don't join citadelstation, you'll regret it for the rest of your life. just don't, don't, don't
in case you really do want to know what's there, shoot me a forum pm but expect nasty stuff
not even joking wtf don't join it

moonman

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i learnt how ss13 works just by playing it with a friend @moonman
over time, you'll learn how it works. stick to some low rp servers like goonstation or presumably hippie before jumping into some higher rp servers where the edgy admins ban you for not knowing most basic stuff.
just a tip for you brother, don't join citadelstation, you'll regret it for the rest of your life. just don't, don't, don't
in case you really do want to know what's there, shoot me a forum pm but expect nasty stuff

this pretty much

personally i started off on goon then moved to tg-derivatives ( yog to be specific, but the admins are cancerous there ), only then moving into baycode servers

hippie is a good server if you accept the fact that you will be called a jew and will be put into a gas chamber if you piss someone off, otherwise pretty good server

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
I will actually teach you the basics of the game, hit me up on steam. Got no major work or anything as of right now.

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
Goon. They do stupid event stuff like this all the time x3
Goon is fun and all, but I find the base game way to different from TG/Para code which seems to be the predominant code as of right now.

Dalekfodder

Proton
Nebulae
Goon is fun and all, but I find the base game way to different from TG/Para code which seems to be the predominant code as of right now.

I know how to do funstuff but systems changed so much each time I try my old stuff servers crash

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
goon would be good if they didn't permaban you for swearing at a monkey then renaming the AI to rob brydon's cock
They seem to be really sensitive which is quite ironic and annoying.
Tbh, SS13 drama is minuscule compared to the gerald mod drama.

Hanuko

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i need someone to teach me fuck

it looks like a cool game but idk