HL2RP Staff Appreciation Thread

Raiden

cool cat
Premium Member
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Hello!
This was a forum thing in a previous iteration I think??? Anyways I enjoyed it as it was a way to show staff that their efforts do not go unnoticed and so I'd like to continue the trend to thank the staff team for their work :) so if a staff is good and helps u, post down below!
To start off, I'd like to thank the following staffers/event guys:

@Laura for always being on to static whatever monstrosity I'm making
@boots for just being great with general guidance, willing to listen to me, hear my complaints and be a voice for the voiceless.....
@bigdaddyman413 (event staff I think maybe?) for letting me roleplay something entirely new and unique
@Appetite Ruining Kebab for also allowing the same
@Subeh just for the pure HOURS that guy puts in, never ending GRIND
and last but not least
@Numbers for convincing me, through his work on the server, to join back. best fun i've had on HL2RP in ages still wainting to open that bottle of prosecco

thank you, much more thanks to come but thats everything off the top of my head!

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
i appreciate myself for all the effort i've yet to put in, it's been hard going this easy but i think i can keep this momentum going
the others are kinda disappointing with how much effort i've seen i think they can really dial it back a bit
also big ups to my boy jimmy

Reactions: List

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I would like to extensively praise @PepicWalrus for some of the shit they've pulled, I've thoroughly enjoyed it and the dropship duel will forever be melded into my psyche as "the time I survived by diving into a lake with 1hp".