Nebulae
@Subeh just for the pure HOURS that guy puts in, never ending GRIND
blank-stare-homelander.gif

Reactions: List

Thood74

Molecule
Premium Member
Nebulae
patiently waiting for my burnout to arrive so i can return to the land of the living

literally same
I have already burnt out of this game so fast due to the first days being riddled with personal misfortunes for me and my ADHD afflicted brain that I can only manage an on-off day system because of my unwillingness to take an LOA

I can only imagine the hell you staff members must be going through, you should all be commended

Nebulae
I have already burnt out of this game so fast due to the first days being riddled with personal misfortunes for me and my ADHD afflicted brain that I can only manage an on-off day system because of my unwillingness to take an LOA

I can only imagine the hell you staff members must be going through, you should all be commended

day 25

i havent seen sunlight since launch

my inbox is flooded every hour

sometimes i think to go out but then i get an alert on the forums

food is running out

this is my last message, send help

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Falling asleep playing HL2RP
Waking up thinking about HL2RP
My dreams are corrupted with Nebulous Lore
I woke up a week or two ago, dazed and confused, genuinely thinking to myself how do I /me getting up
I've seen HL2RP characters in my dreams
I sit in my University lectures, listening not to the lectures I pay £9,250 to listen to, but instead thinking about HL2RP
Please, if you see me in real life, beat me to a pulp, hospitalise me, concuss my brain to the point i do not understand the concept of HL2RP

save me

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Please, if you see me in real life, beat me to a pulp, hospitalise me, concuss my brain to the point i do not understand the concept of HL2RP
you're in the U.K, just take the ferry over to derry and tell random strangers that you vehemently hate the irish

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

OneClassyBanana

kilroy was here
Nebulae
i hate all staff
i hate me too it's okay

Anyway.
@Appetite Ruining Kebab and @Numbers of course deserve mention for their exceptional work on bringing something genuinely fresh and engaging this iteration. Their insistence on bucking tradition and encouraging others to do the same has been the single greatest thing to happen to HL2RP. I shit you not.
@Subeh deserves recognition for much the same, but with a frankly fucking maddening fervor and insistence all his own. This man is determined to pull the resistance players back from the brink of old habits, and I adore him for every second of it.
@A. Vaher has been a star addition to event staff, and has consistently delivered on their ideas in ways that I think a lot of us simply would not think to try. @Toriwarior30055 has my utmost appreciation as well for their creativity and willingness to push boundaries, as well. Together, the two of them form a dangerous and frighteningly competent font of event conception and presentation.

The rest of the staff team has my love and appreciation as well, disagreements or no, and at the end of the day it's our shared passion and commitment to this universe and the stories it might yet tell that keep me coming back. Cheers to you all.

@ignite @ovxy

Last edited: