HL2RP Staff Appreciation Thread

Revanox

Nucleus
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Nebulae
Falling asleep playing HL2RP
Waking up thinking about HL2RP
My dreams are corrupted with Nebulous Lore
I woke up a week or two ago, dazed and confused, genuinely thinking to myself how do I /me getting up
I've seen HL2RP characters in my dreams
I sit in my University lectures, listening not to the lectures I pay £9,250 to listen to, but instead thinking about HL2RP
Please, if you see me in real life, beat me to a pulp, hospitalise me, concuss my brain to the point i do not understand the concept of HL2RP

save me
Do you know that feeling when you wake up or are still in that mindset of sleepyness/dream phase and just can't think clearily or talk normally?
Yeah I thought I was literally on the server when I woke up due to my mother, and then mentioned some dumb shit like "need to charswap" or something else that does not make any sense IRL

She was very confused
Even two hours after that I was still so tired due to two hours of sleep, I was this close to falling asleep and thought: Can't I just noclip out of this classroom

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Do you know that feeling when you wake up or are still in that mindset of sleepyness/dream phase and just can't think clearily or talk normally?
Yeah I thought I was literally on the server when I woke up due to my mother, and then mentioned some dumb shit like "need to charswap" or something else that does not make any sense IRL

She was very confused
Even two hours after that I was still so tired due to two hours of sleep, I was this close to falling asleep and thought: Can't I just noclip out of this classroom
If you are in education and prioritize HL2RP over sleep and your school its not a good move man

One will follow you the rest of your life, the other will not

Get your sleep

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
And not meant in a “guhhh hl2rp fucking sucks lol!” Type of way

You will regret it if some silly gamemode costs you grades and your health

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
And not meant in a “guhhh hl2rp fucking sucks lol!” Type of way

You will regret it if some silly gamemode costs you grades and your health
I wish I was told this during Sixth Form I spent ZERO time doing any school work, all I did was play game, I'm so lucky Covid happened when it happened because it basically got me my A Level grades for free because I'll not lie I did zero work for them all I did was play HL2RP

Russell

Proton
Nebulae
I wish I was told this during Sixth Form I spent ZERO time doing any school work, all I did was play game, I'm so lucky Covid happened when it happened because it basically got me my A Level grades for free because I'll not lie I did zero work for them all I did was play HL2RP
we gotta fuckin burn your routers man

rehab

PepicWalrus

Electron
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
In other news finally crashed and slept from 8 am to 10 pm. First day not on the server since launch.

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
haha what
basically i ran a closed server event with applications, was gonna be a cool mission where they have to return to the ruins of city 17 where they started out to stop a suicide assault on the citadel (think 1917)

really nice way to build on already established background too since everyone was on i17, it’s how the server launched

as it happened the people who applied were the ones most active on the server at the time with almost all plot lines revolving around them

so imagine my shock when you take them away and suddenly the main server literally keels over and dies

then one of them died at the event so they got back, it was literally just them, they all thought “fuck it what’s the point” and the server died. better to go out in a flash ig

no regrets the event was sick 👍

PepicWalrus

Electron
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Train plug my youtube channel.
basically i ran a closed server event with applications, was gonna be a cool mission where they have to return to the ruins of city 17 where they started out to stop a suicide assault on the citadel (think 1917)

really nice way to build on already established background too since everyone was on i17, it’s how the server launched

as it happened the people who applied were the ones most active on the server at the time with almost all plot lines revolving around them

so imagine my shock when you take them away and suddenly the main server literally keels over and dies

then one of them died at the event so they got back, it was literally just them, they all thought “fuck it what’s the point” and the server died. better to go out in a flash ig

no regrets the event was sick 👍