Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
its real, wtf
rip battlefront

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
VII, VIII and IX is gonna be a shit arc for the Star Wars story, so this game will be double as shit as the movies.

Nebulae
Don't understand the hate from Star Wars BF. I can understand it on EA terms, they're a shitty company and I'd be happier if they just went bankrupt. Yet the star wars games on battlefield is a good step. I loved the second one, the newest one was amazing IMO aside from the obvious critisim like lack of content, DLC riddled ending and the lies of space/ground battles all in one. Really excited.

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Don't understand the hate from Star Wars BF. I can understand it on EA terms, they're a shitty company and I'd be happier if they just went bankrupt. Yet the star wars games on battlefield is a good step. I loved the second one, the newest one was amazing IMO aside from the obvious critisim like lack of content, DLC riddled ending and the lies of space/ground battles all in one. Really excited.
If you played the real Star Wars Battlefront and Star Wars Battlefront 2 games when you were a littler kid you'd understand. SWBF2 was me and my brother's childhood

Reactions: List

gExile

roleplayers paradise
Nebulae
It was lazily done, battlefield with star wars skin, and it's referred as a battlefront while it had nothing the original ones had, including space battles were in a DLC

not to mention giving up support p quickly because of battlefield 1 I heard, not sure if it's true

just what I have against it. Also, if something by EA was in the right direction it was titanfall 2 because apparently free maps and battlefield 1 has free skin cases or whatever they are

Reactions: List