Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
real wookie hours

harry

Atom
Nebulae
interesting scene build... clearly you take inspiration from the likes of henri matisse. i could tell from the length and size of the formidable wookie phallus you used in your art, nice depiction.

b+ overall, you're going places kid.

Reactions: List

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
interesting scene build... clearly you take inspiration from the likes of henri matisse. i could tell from the length and size of the formidable wookie phallus you used in your art, nice depiction.

b+ overall, you're going places kid.

Thank you, and thank you for giving me permission to advertise Star Wars RP

1. IP pending
  2. 5K for every friend you refer to server
  3. Rape SWEP for wookies
  4. More info coming soon

Coming soon

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
quite an interesting few screenshots here, as a fan of this kind of roleplay may i ask how you intend to honor george lucas' vision of wookies as the mindless rape beasts? beyond that i question i am really excited for the roleplay this server would bring

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I recently investigated a Star Wars military role-play to see if it would pose any competition to chubba_22's upcoming server. I believe there will be no overlap between the depraved, lore bastardising military role-play crowd and those looking for the more refined Star Wars RP experience that remains true to Lucas' original works.
yCZVGMj.jpg

Jer

Electron
Nebulae
wookie barbarians tearing this galaxy apart

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
are there staff positions open on this new server i would like to resign from nebulous cloud and join up with a reputable network

Yes but I cannot bestow Administration positions upon anyone for I am not The Creator (chubba_22). I am simply his paid advertiser and occasional shoulder to cry on.

Reactions: List

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
a quick question from a fan of your artwork: what will be the average wookie member size? i've seen it vary from server to server so i'd like to know before i choose this one

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
a quick question from a fan of your artwork: what will be the average wookie member size? i've seen it vary from server to server so i'd like to know before i choose this one

That is up to the player's discretion. It is a Dark RP server - as all good servers are - so there will be little to no restrictions placed on you. However, there will be more to the server than wookies engaging in sexual congress.