Atom
Nebulae

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BOI
vlcsnap-2015-04-30-19h10m19s525.png

Reactions: List

Rondal

And whole beasts of nations desire power
Nebulae
the quality of these episodes look like absolute dogshit and i don't know why people shill them so much for being epic
Okay?

Clone Wars was my favourite part of star wars, kept its same charm throughout and I like the look of this new season, seems like they're keeping it pretty similar with better graphics.

D

Deleted member 118

Okay?

Clone Wars was my favourite part of star wars, kept its same charm throughout and I like the look of this new season, seems like they're keeping it pretty similar with better graphics.
At least it looks better than rebels + still hits close to original style.

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
star wars the clone wars was a big part of my childhood, even today i still remember many of the episodes and their plot just because of good they were. It was the only real first party solution beyond novels and books if you wanted to look into the darker side of the star wars universe. Star Wars itself has such a massive amount of content you can put into episodes, which is what makes me excited for the prospect of more of this

if this goes well, which it will, disney might pursue more seasons

D

Deleted member 118

DOES THIS MEAN REVAN IS CANNON NOW?!

PLEASE.
The Bad Batch, Utapau and Siege of Mandalore episodes (which were released as unfinished reels except for the latter, which was explained by Dave Spaghettiloni) are pretty much confirmed for the season.

So maybe.....

Elizabeth

Lamb of Columbia
Nebulae
I thought they ended the series just before Order 66? Even for TV show targeted towards children and young adults, the show was pretty dark.

Rebels was just boring and uninteresting.

D

Deleted member 118

I thought they ended the series just before Order 66? Even for TV show targeted towards children and young adults, the show was pretty dark.
No idea when, but Dave Filoni confirmed that there were still unfinished stories (check comment I posted earlier) and that there's still some time. I think this will tie in nicely with Revenge of the Sith however.

Rebels was just boring and uninteresting.
Rebels sucked because of Ezra, but.....
Kanan's death really made him evolve into something greater and the series finale really redeemed the guy. Plus, Thrawn was the best character ever and he's confirmed to still be alive, alongside Ezra.

Toast Lord

Electron
Nebulae
"A war left unfinished... Until now"

toad-screaming-gif-2.gif

In all reality im fucking hype as shit that my childhood is coming back. Though I'm a bit annoyed Its going to be locked behind didney worl's new streaming service.

DOES THIS MEAN REVAN IS CANNON NOW?!

PLEASE.

You're thinking of the Mortis Episodes, thats where Revan was to make his debut, but Lucas ultimately said no.
Though that Yuzahnn Vong Episode they had planned is a possibility, so they might be cannon again

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae

scenes like this made the clone wars absolutely nut