Star Wars the Old Republic

Kerim

Proton
Nebulae
was wondering, does anyone play this game? i started playing it once more just recently with a friend of mine and can't say that it wouldn't be enjoyable - since you get one free lvl 60 character for every account now

Rictalspace

Manager of Fist Industries
Nebulae
I've stayed preferred for a while, but it's such a buggy shitty game. So many problems with it that they're taking ages to sort.

Kerim

Proton
Nebulae
I've stayed preferred for a while, but it's such a buggy shitty game. So many problems with it that they're taking ages to sort.
were you a subscriber or f2p? I myself can't be assed paying 13 euros a month for a game i probably won't stick to

Rictalspace

Manager of Fist Industries
Nebulae
were you a subscriber or f2p? I myself can't be assed paying 13 euros a month for a game i probably won't stick to
I was a subscriber at the start, then got a load of unlocks for my account and went preferred. Might sub for another month to see how their expansion is.

gExile

roleplayers paradise
Nebulae
the storyline itself would be the only thing to get me buy it
I'd say do it, the monthly cartel coins were meh to me but guess its a nice bonus along with all the chars you can have, but story is one of the few good things bout the game

I had like a lvl 70 sith marauder and a few other mid level jedi and bounty hunter chars

D

Deleted member 305

tfw level smuggler to f2p lvl cap only to notice i have a coin later

lol