State Of Decay 2 (With Co-Op!)

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
From the looks of it, it just looks like state of decay but with a bigger/rehashed environment. Maybe allowing you to go to the City of Danforth as you see in Breakdown. All this info is just speculation on what we could see in the actual trailer, but one thing is for certain, it will be Multiplayer Co-Op.

However a weird statement they made, "It will not require you to be online". However that works, but it is indeed Multiplayer Co-Op up to 4 Players (Each can manage their own little area of survivors) but ultimately work together.

Seems lit, I like state of decay, I put alot of hours into it. Died alot. But it was fun and I might buy this when it comes out. (Conflicted Data everywhere, some say 2017, some say 2018)

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
the first one was pretty fucking solid for what it was and i loved it

but i am keeping my hype meter a little down for this
[doublepost=1497258915][/doublepost]
However a weird statement they made, "It will not require you to be online". However that works, but it is indeed Multiplayer Co-Op up to 4 Players (Each can manage their own little area of survivors) but ultimately work together.
Split screen is most likely what they meant

Reactions: List

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
the first one was pretty fucking solid for what it was and i loved it

but i am keeping my hype meter a little down for this
[doublepost=1497258915][/doublepost]
Split screen is most likely what they meant
I am not really "Hyped" for it, or trying to hype it. But just saying that I will most likely play it regardless, even if it's the exact same game that looks better with co-op, fine by me.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I am not really "Hyped" for it, or trying to hype it. But just saying that I will most likely play it regardless, even if it's the exact same game that looks better with co-op, fine by me.
Will most likely not be that expensive so I'm most likely going to get it whenever I have the cash for it