steam summer sale

Inspector Bandito

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
what should i buy?
i was thinking GTA3/VC/SA, Hotline Miami and Valve bundle, anything thats under 30$ and runs p. good on a potato

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
ye ik, its all under 200NOK which is an absurd deal
the gta pack is only nostalgia, and HM for meme. Valve bundle for fooling around lol
I still go back to playing SA sometimes, that was the shit back on the ps2, and HM has a incredible re-playability.

Reactions: List

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
Get the bioshock bundle and Crysis games for good FPS stuff.
Believe it or not, Crysis graphics looks really dated so I imagine a toaster could play in today's standards.
It is from 2007

Inspector Bandito

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Believe it or not, Crysis graphics looks really dated so I imagine a toaster could play in today's standards.
It is from 2007
meh, i really never liked either; crysis is too sci-fi for me and bioshock is too back-in-the-past

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
It is from 2007
anything thats under 30$ and runs p. good on a potato
Crysis isn't a game that you run if you have a shit pc
[doublepost=1466969705][/doublepost]
meh, i really never liked either; crysis is too sci-fi for me and bioshock is too back-in-the-past
If you haven't played them, try it. I was iffy on it as well until I played them

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
Crysis I find pretty fun because you can smash a bunch of commie pinko north koreans using a really overpowered suit that allows you to take multiple approaches to a certain situation.
Looking for any games in particular? There are a shit ton on sale, except valve only shows so many on their front page.

Inspector Bandito

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
If you haven't played them, try it. I was iffy on it as well until I played them
well ive played bioshock 2 and infinite, and crysis 2. theyre good, thats all.
you can smash a bunch of commie pinko north koreans
dude, north korea is best korea

Looking for any games in particular? There are a shit ton on sale, except valve only shows so many on their front page.
ye im still doing that lol, adding to my cart

E: my brother (from decades ago) purchased Crysis 2, it's still around and I CAN play it, so no need for that. also i have bioshock 2 and infinite.