Serious Stellaris thread 2.0 game night edition.

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
What do you play in Stellaris? Tall Empires? Wide Empires?

What ethics do you pick too? I play Divine Empires and I end up bum rushing psionics

And do you lot wanna organize a championship game sometime?

Reactions: List

Yurivw

Storage Expert
Nebulae
Stellaris is a great game. I usually end up playing as a fanatic purifier, though.

Dr.Towers

Nucleus
Nebulae
I and a group of people play Stellaris on multi almost every week, you can join if you want ( °u°)b

Dr.Towers

Nucleus
Nebulae
Sign me up, buddy.

Unfortunatly in our current session I accidentally genocided all AI empires by exploding their planets so there's no one you can play with, but I'm gonna tell you when we start a new one. In the meantime you can join our Discord channel ( °u°)b

Yurivw

Storage Expert
Nebulae
Unfortunatly in our current session I accidentally genocided all AI empires by exploding their planets so there's no one you can play with, but I'm gonna tell you when we start a new one. In the meantime you can join our Discord channel ( °u°)b

Hey, I wouldn't mind to be informed. I promise I'll be real nice and totally not a genocidal maniac.

Dr.Towers

Nucleus
Nebulae
Hey, I wouldn't mind to be informed. I promise I'll be real nice and totally not a genocidal maniac.

As long as you can attend regularily the sessions you can be as genocidal as you want 0u0

tera

Atom
Nebulae
all these genocidal maniacs.... shall perish under the might of robotic justice!

Last edited:

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
shameless necro
the mega-engineer adventures, wherein i attempt to build a fucking dyson sphere and everything goes wrong

so obviously, since i wanted to get tech real quick, i went for this:
non-adaptive
intelligent
natural engineers
technocracy
beacon of liberty (unity for galactic wonders)

and played tall-ish
daIIXWW.png

the homeworlds at 2406

cr2Fc9f.jpg

they had strat resources so i vassalised half of it and integrated them, afterwards vassalising the other half
m9rX2YW.png

my pet amoeba (which went on to wipe half a robot uprising singlehandedly) grows to 100
d3erraI.png

mans flexes on the shield world bitches
wKY3pPB.png

some warmind becomes the head of the xenophile party, guess he was feeling sentimetal
4La4LWn.png

i nerve stapled most species i met, biological ascendancy is beastly
W7pAc5L.png

xenophile warform becomes ruler despite me promoting another candidate 3 times
u3zD7AO.png

a machine uprising happens, the machines were extremely fucking stupid, as they just sat on my resort and mining world (instead of the alloy ones)
crGrolZ.png

fluffy wipes out 90% of the machine fleet somehow, i let him 'retire' in my home system for the rest of time
zCdBsrx.png

we re-elect a machine intelligence, clearly not having learnt our lesson, nor listening to me promoting another guy 6 times over
gxexHON.png

uKThjFo.png

i got roasted by aliens, kicked their empire to shit, was banter

tera

Atom
Nebulae
stellaris makes me want a giant space amoeba for a pet.

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
awhNtjT.png

fresh start and the first system i find has a ruined sentry array

i guess its megastructure rush time

D

Deleted member 1392

I just bought this game because I used to see tzula play that shit so I thought it'd be good but I don't know how to play it. It looks really confusing

Unix

Norman 'Emperor' Reedus
Nebulae
I just bought this game because I used to see tzula play that shit so I thought it'd be good but I don't know how to play it. It looks really confusing

You gotta learn the game and look at guides at first until you get used to it unfortunately

D

Deleted member 1392

Okay, I don't know how to play this at all. My corvettes keep getting destroyed by these emerald motherfuckers. I don't know what to do. I keep losing credits and now some stuck up cunt species just made me forcefully join them.

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
I hereby revive this thread as I'm organizing a massive game of Stellaris.

Be there or be square.
also non fanatical materialist empires gets out.
[doublepost=1563988702][/doublepost]I'll post a date soon and see whose interested in the mean time:)