Stop looking at old threads and instead look at yourself.

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae

The human
1483218372279.png

Last edited:

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Outlands: thats another place it went wrong. its always idyllic valleys and everybody has circle time in soviet bunkers and fucks underneath the waterfalls. in this neck of the woods it's the wildest west there is. outlaw country. sand for days with a scattering of backwater towns full of loons who thought it'd be a better life than in the concrete jungle.

More in the future

d07fc77a9.jpg

*honk honk*

transcended p doggo
Nebulae
Outlands: thats another place it went wrong. its always idyllic valleys and everybody has circle time in soviet bunkers and fucks underneath the waterfalls. in this neck of the woods it's the wildest west there is. outlaw country. sand for days with a scattering of backwater towns full of loons who thought it'd be a better life than in the concrete jungle.

More in the future

d07fc77a9.jpg
i'd love to roleplay in this setting

D

Deleted member 243

More in the future

d07fc77a9.jpg
This is some good shit right here lewis

need me some more of the crook. been enjoying my crooked cop a lot eh
[doublepost=1483920920][/doublepost]

new theme of the thread enjoy lewis

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
Can this guy please direct the hl2rp server already

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Can this guy please direct the hl2rp server already

i can already see it.. one week in and it's all gone to shit. the players (read: Joe Bloggs with 6 months of RP (s2k) experience) start demanding the """OLD"""" HL2RP. i'm poised up on a roof. steam overlays up. been writing some batshit, incoherent thread. it's got lots of cool pictures and music - probably some cool noise rock. it's like the forum equivalent of self immolation, or suicide bombing. just the ultimate protest. i post the thread and start sniping players indiscriminately. permanently banned. remembered for about a week as the retard that shouldn't have been given admin

Inspector Bandito

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i can already see it.. one week in and it's all gone to shit. the players (read: Joe Bloggs with 6 months of RP (s2k) experience) start demanding the """OLD"""" HL2RP. i'm poised up on a roof. steam overlays up. been writing some batshit, incoherent thread. it's got lots of cool pictures and music - probably some cool noise rock. it's like the forum equivalent of self immolation, or suicide bombing. just the ultimate protest. i post the thread and start sniping players indiscriminately. permanently banned. remembered for about a week as the retard that shouldn't have been given admin

Can this guy please direct the community already

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae

Got some raper, killer or other flavour of beast locked up and the paddy wagons taking too long? or maybe you dont wanna waste any of those bullets? do it the Old Fashion'd Way

aa93216ae9.jpg

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 243

Got some raper, killer or other flavour of beast locked up and the paddy wagons taking too long? or maybe you dont wanna waste any of those bullets? do it the Old Fashion'd Way

aa93216ae9.jpg

Country Teasers is the majority of my music on my rp doc from now on