Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
57a009b25e.jpg

hands up dont shoot

gExile

roleplayers paradise
Nebulae
*smacks lips profusely* SO HOL UP HOL UP *steals* SO U BE SAYIN *gets jiggy wit it* SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN *eats a skittle* AYYYOOOO SO U BE SAYIN *checks for nearest KFC* U BE SAYIN *collects welfare* HOL UP HOL UP *licks teeth then smacks lips* SO U BE SAYIN *opens up a 40 and pours some for his homies trayvon and michael brown* HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN *tweets about dis and goes to check in with his parole officer* WE WUZ *sells crack* KANGS N SHIET? *evolves from primate*

Reactions: List

nash

slimaaconroy-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
[A taller, somewhat aw...] whispers "16 cloth, 16 metal, six plastic, four glass."

thats my thing

Masky

Full time lurker, Part time social anxiety attack.
Nebulae
M1903 Springfield

TheRobsterDJ

Nucleus
Nebulae
What in Sam Hill did you just gaw'durn say about me, you little varmint? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Texas Rangers, and Ive been involved in numerous stagecoach robberies on 'dem Bandidos, and I have over 300 confirmed 6-shooters. I am trained in gunslingin' and I'm fastest hand in the West. Y'all're nothing to me but just another yellow belly scab herder. I will put 'ya 6 feet under with a quick draw the likes of which has never been seen on this side of the Mississippi, mark my gaw'durn words. I reckon you think y'all can get away with spittin' that vile to me over the Internet? I reckon differently, you snake. As you and I bend an elbow I am in hootin' and hollerin' wit' my secret network of drifters across Nevada and we're high-tailin' towards 'yer IP so you better prepare fer the dust devils, 'ya bellyacher. The devils that'll beef the pathetic acorn calf you call livin'. Youre fucking buzzard food, pard'ner. I reckon to be anywhere, anytime, and I can lay you out in over seven hunn'ed ways, and thats just with my Arkansas Toothpick. Not only am I experienced in dueling, but I have access to all the big irons the Texas Rangers could afford, and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your knee high to a lamb ass off the face of the Mississippi, you little saphead. If only you could have reckoned what unholy retribution your quip was about to bring down yonder, maybe y'all would have stalled 'yer mug. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you gaw'durn varmint. I will stomp fury all over y'all and you will lie belly-up in it. Youre fucking buzzard food, pard'ner.