Strange encounters??

Nebulae
Please, keep it semi-serious. Tell me about weird things that have happened to you.

It was a fall night last year, I was over at my friends house for a party. He lives on a dead end road. I got there around six, turns out that his brother is inviting over a lot of friends, most of whom are already there. We play some x-box for a bit, then, decide we are gonna prank a friend showing up. We grab blankets and throw them over us, grab a lantern, and pool cues. We head close to the beginning of the dead end road. My friend is on his little sister's pink bike. He rides up close to the front of the road to look, when an older lady with a blanket around her walks out from an apartment complex, walking towards my friend on the bike. His blanket gets caught in the wheel of the bike, so he hops off and throws it in a neighbors yard. She keeps following us. We run away, before returning later to carry out the prank. It goes as planned, then we head back to his house at the end of the road. We tell everyone about the weird old lady. We get like, 10 people and head out to go see if we can find her, it's around 10 o'clock at this point. We get to about the spot she came out last time, where she turns around the other corner, not the apartment complex, and begins following us. We all sprint back, run inside, and lock everything down. She stood under a streetlamp, staring at the house for around 30 minutes. We ran out into my car, and drove to where she was, but we couldn't find her.

Reactions: List

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
this was a few years ago

one time i was walkin home from school and i stopped in the park cos it was nice out

so i'm sittin there on the bench doin my homework with my backpack on the ground by my foot. suddenly, a cop literally drives up on the fuckin grass and starts pelting me with stupid questions like "is that your bag?"

that shit interrogation dragged on for like 20 minutes before the fat cunt finally drove off.

his ugly ass cruiser left four huge muddy tiretracks on the grass.

ElectricTaco

Electron
Nebulae
this was a few years ago

one time i was walkin home from school and i stopped in the park cos it was nice out

so i'm sittin there on the bench doin my homework with my backpack on the ground by my foot. suddenly, a cop literally drives up on the fuckin grass and starts pelting me with stupid questions like "is that your bag?"

that shit interrogation dragged on for like 20 minutes before the fat cunt finally drove off.

his ugly ass cruiser left four huge muddy tiretracks on the grass.

Heh,very weird/stupid cop.
I was really surprised with behavior of that policeman.