Bug Strider floating

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
Priority: Medium
Description: Striders float in the air. I thought it was dependent on how far the model is from clientside perspective at first, but I'm fairly certain what you see below is very close to the point it can't just be dependent on distance.
Strides to reproduce:
Have a Strider character walking around.
Additional notes:
Screenshot for your troubles.
A43E3D0067E17F2E8B4F2D28268814FD0E884F13

Reactions: List

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Priority: Medium
Description: Striders float in the air. I thought it was dependent on how far the model is from clientside perspective at first, but I'm fairly certain what you see below is very close to the point it can't just be dependent on distance.
Strides to reproduce: Have a Strider character walking around.
Additional notes: Screenshot for your troubles.
A43E3D0067E17F2E8B4F2D28268814FD0E884F13

Dunno what you're seein bro, i see him on the floor all time. no matter distance

boots

spooky skellys
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
@Tinbe do you have HL episodes mounted or are you using the pirated versions?

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
@Tinbe do you have HL episodes mounted or are you using the pirated versions?
I've had them few months shy of a decade at this point bought on Steam, and mounted for most of that time on Gmod, too.

boots

spooky skellys
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I've had them few months shy of a decade at this point bought on Steam, and mounted for most of that time on Gmod, too.
it could be conflicting addons

I don't have the games mounted myself and while I don't see striders floating, the animations for the gunship/dropship are messed up, but assured it's not the server content itself

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
did you try doing record 1; stop in console?

might be animation issue?

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
it could be conflicting addons

I don't have the games mounted myself and while I don't see striders floating, the animations for the gunship/dropship are messed up, but assured it's not the server content itself
That would be strange, as I only get messages about conflicting addons with something font-related.
did you try doing record 1; stop in console?

might be animation issue?
I'll have to try that next time, but since it makes my game freeze for several seconds, it can lead to some kinda funny situations where the Strider just flattens my ass while I'm waiting for my game to re-render properly.