Accepted STUCK IN A CAKE's Zombie/Headcrab Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
Link to Steam profile: SteamID: STEAM_0:0:86755999
Ban history: One time back in 2017 or some shit for token transfer. Pardoned by Blackquill.
Current and past whitelists (previous iterations included, especially if you played Houndeye or a similar faction):

Current Iteration Whitelists:
Vortigaunt (Resigned)
Civil Protection
Phase 1 Overwatch Soldier
(crafting flags - which I will hopefully get more opportunities to use lol)

Previous Iteration Whitelists:
CAB - Minister of Defense
Civil Protection - 75
Rebel BMD (Ammunition and Food - Previously 'Low Level Supplies')
Vortigaunt
Biotic
Zombie
Fast Zombie
Headcrab
Proselyte (Squad Leader)
Rebel Crafter (Tailor)
Willard Industries Researcher
Union Medical (Head Physician)
Bird (Crow)
Dispatch AI Scanner
Probably more than I just outright forgot exist

Desired name for your character (for logging purposes): "<:: Necrotic ::>" or "Virome"

What type of creature are you applying for?: Either a Zombine (Phase 1 OTA as their body) Or Alternatively a Poison Headcrab if that's too much.

Are you applying for a domesticated headcrab?: No

Have you read and understood the rules posted in the Headcrab & Zombie guide?: I have

What should you always be doing when interacting with other players?: Playing to lose, especially with a far more powerful zombie type such as Poison or Zombine whitelists as they have the ability to cause far more damage. You're there to instigate roleplay and should never really try to actually kill the player unless they physically roleplay out their own death to you.

How many emotes are required for headcrabs to attach to their would-be host?: Three at Minimum. But I'd personally do more.

What kind of scripts are you allowed to pick up?: Only obvious food items, unless that food is within a can or something else that would restrict the zombie/headcrab.

Do you understand that, though this whitelist is a premium bonus, it can be revoked if abused?: I understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.