[SUGGESTION] NEW GAME FOR THE COMMUNITY!

Zomba

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
So i found this really good game called "Second Life" It's fucking amazing! You get extreme RP moments and it's only 50 cents for bigger boobs!

Heres a preview

Last edited:

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
PCPP_GGGOTY.png

Reactions: List

R40UL

Proton
Nebulae
It still blows my mind how this game actually has a community of people that get so much into the game they legit have families and even waste tons of real life currency so they can edit everything they own.
I even heard some lost their job playing Second Life because they had a job of their own inside the game. As well as disturbing assets made by other users that include masochisia and other weird stuff, all thanks to the poor content security it has.

But yeah, there's still a lot of people who like to troll "serious RPers" and when they do is legit funny to watch.

Second Life overall for some people is more than just a game, it is, and I quote: "A way of life".

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
It still blows my mind how this game actually has a community of people that get so much into the game they legit have families and even waste tons of real life currency so they can edit everything they own.
I even heard some lost their job playing Second Life because they had a job of their own inside the game. As well as disturbing assets made by other users that include masochisia and other weird stuff, all thanks to the poor content security it has.

But yeah, there's still a lot of people who like to troll "serious RPers" and when they do is legit funny to watch.
it's called addiction, what disturbs me is that most people go there to meet their sweet half as if HL2RP wasn't sad already

moonman

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
it's called addiction, what disturbs me is that most people go there to meet their sweet half as if HL2RP wasn't sad already

to be fair some people build fucking castles or do estate related shit and earn tens of thousands of dollars off it, so there's also this side of second life.

although most molest young children online tbh