[Suggestion] Spongebob RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Hello friends! If you're reading this thread then you must want spongebob RP as much as I do. Spongebob RP takes place in a gripping dystopian future where the city of Bikini Bottom which is run by the evil krabs empire, and everyone is forced to go the Krusty Krab twice a week to get them delicious meat patties.

Factions

FISH

Every player starts off as a citizen of Bikini Bottom, known as a fish. The fish walk around the city and talk to other fish. They also drive boat mobiles to get around easily. Fish love to go to the Krusty Krab and have an odd disliking to the Chum Bucket.

kjcqn.jpg

BIKINI BOTTOM POLICE
The Bikini Bottom Police are in charge of protecting the fish from criminals and the influences of the Chum Bucket. Police carry AK-47 aquatic assault rifles to surpress protests and to kill criminals.

KRUSTY KRAB EMPLOYEES
Krusty Krab Employees work in the Krusty Krab for Eugene "Supr-meme Leader" Krabs. They are often depressed and are payed little to nothing. However, they cook up delicious burgers!

thumb.jpg

BOATING INSTRUCTORS
Boating instructors teach fish how to drive at Mrs. Puff's Boating School. They can sometimes drive thanks to bad drivers (like spongebob)

7cd.png

CHUM BUCKET EMPLOYEES/CRIMINALS
Chum Bucket employees fight against the tyrannical rule of the Krabs Empire. They often shotcop Bikini Bottom Police Officers and they have attempted on several occasions to steal the krusty krab's secret formula (launch codes).

krabs.jpg

SUPREME LEADER KRABS
He controls all the fish and the money in Bikini Bottom. He makes the laws and stuff.

Map
FC974F8CFFDDDA31CFCD7F44B9726CB1EA207014

THE KRUSTY KRAB

duh

Premium Stuff
Spongebob/Patrick/Sandy whitelist
300 extra money
special containers
Admin Commands

Content
spongebob and fnaf stuff

THX FOR READING!!!!!!!

-snip-​

Reactions: List

DoubleD

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae

Chum Bucket Employee | Scar across right eye | Hates Mr. Krabs | Krab empire killed his family | AK-47[HIDDEN]

Nebulae
(I like how everyone voted my idea dumb when in reality... someone COULD actually make this a srs rp thing that exists. if not, try to)

Also because it was clearly a ffing joke.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
(I like how everyone voted my idea dumb when in reality... someone COULD actually make this a srs rp thing that exists. if not, try to)

(Why are you in brackets?)

No one will try to make this a Serious Roleplay.

The thing with Serious Roleplay is, it has to be Serious.

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
i feel as if i am doing him a favor by pointing out his dumb-ness early on so he doesn't think he's actually a funny meme

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
im a retard

i reported people for shitposting on this thread, confusing this with a real rp thread since it has all the official stuff in the title, and then realized its fast threads

Status
Not open for further replies.